However, he did open another one not far from central Seoul to cater for everyone.

With that, the twins made sure to deploy heavy high end security to guard the café, both of them. Obviously to guard their brother, but don't tell him that.

And boy did celebrities make use of that café. They were always there, firstly for privacy and leisure, but also for the pastries and ambience. No one knew who the owner was, and that is how Taehyung wanted it.

Everyone who was in the entertainment industry would flock to the café during their free time. This gave them the opportunity to make friends in the industry, create connections, and even find a special someone.

And that is where the twins met Jeon Jungkook, BTS' golden maknae.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Jeon Siblings.

Jeon Sohee, Jeon Wonwoo and Jeon Jungkook, from oldest to youngest respectively. Even though they are very close in age, with them only being a year apart, they are very close to each other.

Understandably so, since they were all they had growing up. Each other.

With their parents being hotshot chaebols, the three siblings were often left in the care of their older sister and a dozen of nannies and tutors. Ah yes, the Jeon Siblings were home schooled due to an accident that happened to Wonwoo when he was just in kindergarten.

The youngest Jeon never even got to feel what it was like to attend school as he was started as soon as possible with home school. His siblings would tell him how typical school life was though, and his tutors would often take them to field trips.

They rarely saw their parents. Their father was the founder of Hyundai and their mother was a top model with a somewhat typical model syndrome. Give birth to children, blame them for your ruined figure, then get back in shape before going back to work.

Their father was only there in their late teens when he tried to get at least one of them to be his successor, but they all refused. Their passion was never in sitting in an office an having a nine to five. They all wanted to do something that would have them always on their feet.

Thus they all moved from their family home in Ilsan in Goyang-si to Gangnam-gu in Seoul. Leaving behind everything. Including their family's immediate wealth. Their parents were rarely home, so they figure they wouldn't realise that they were gone, and they didn't until a few months after. They only took what their grandparents had left them, a few million wons.

Arriving in Seoul, the three siblings were nothing short of ecstatic, nervous and excited. They were ready for a new life, a new beginning and many different opportunities.

They were all in their mid-teens to early 20s when they moved to Seoul, however, they had a clear plan of what they were going to do. They already a decent sized penthouse in one of the sky-line buildings in Gangnam, which would be their primary residence.

Sohee wanted to be an actress, so the first thing she did was approach as many agencies as she can. Well, that was the plan, but the second agency she approached, she was hired immediately and they began registering her many films.

Her first role was in fact a second female lead. She did an amazing job to the fact that she was offered her own spin off to the show, which became a bigger hit than the initial show, gaining her a large fandom. She loved and excelled at her job.

With Jungkook, he always knew he wanted to be a singer and with the rise of boybands in South korea, he knew he wanted to be part of a band. So the first order of his move was to audition. However, with a surprising turn of events, he scouted ON his way to one of his auditions.

He had his headsets in and was singing just under his breath, but he was loud enough for a few passengers to hear and enjoy his melodic voice. And when he got off the bus, he failed to see the man following him until the man lightly tapped him on the shoulder, startling the teen.

The man notified him about how he is a recruiter for a start-up entertainment company and ho he would love it if Jungkook would audition for their company. The teen immediately agreed and they waked together to where the auditions were taking place.

Jungkook auditioned and was immediately accepted. Somehow, his audition video got leaked and a lot of entertainment companies wanted him left right and centre, but alas, he had already chosen the company he loved. BigHit music.

He debuted in a six member group, not long after he started training. Their debut album was booming success. It even gained international recognition. Their first win was a big nomination with the big leagues. They were truly successful.

And even though they were coming from a small company, they made it. They beat even the much older groups and solo artists. They were climbing the popularity ladder very quick, yet steadily.

He was happy with his choice. He loved what he was doing and he was excelling in it.

With Wonwoo it is a complete different story. He was a down to earth fellow who enjoy his own company and the company of his PC. This birthed his dream of being either a video game developer or a professional gamer.

He figured he would start as a professional gamer to build his name, then he would become a video game developer. So he started streaming his games anonymously and was scouted by the national gaming team. He obviously accepted the offer without any further deliberation.

He held this job for close to two years before he was scouted by a recruiter for pledis entertainment. He had never thought of being a singer/rapper, let alone with the possibility of being part of a band, so he had auditioned with the thought that he wouldn't go through.

He saw it as something he would do, once of for fun. But when a letter of acceptance was mailed to his house he was gobsmacked. In fact, it was received by his younger brother, Jungkook, who was on leave for the weekend and he was even more surprised that his brother did not even tell him that he had auditioned.

Wonwoo was planning to reject the company to fulfil his dream and he was about to do just that when his siblings made him realise that he could do both. And that gaming while being an idol could bring even more opportunities. And he was sold.

Same as his younger brother, he was placed in a group, however, with him, it had thirteen members. It was a full house, yet it still felt like home. He didn't train that long before they had debuted. And with that, their pilot album was a success.

They were mostly popular internationally rather than locally, and that was a win in their books. They gave existing groups a run for their money, and their awards.

It was in that group where he met Kim Mingyu, a feisty little firecracker. At first, their personalities clashed with Mingyu being feisty and Wonwoo being down to earth, however, they made it work and they became really close.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mood Board

Coming Soon🏃

Coming Soon🏃