Light Attracts

Hi there.

Yes being a Christian there will be something different about you that nobody in the world will have. Some will say what's your secret or that there's something that is different about you now that You have become a Christian.

It is even more noticed by those in the world, non-christians.

When you are a girl it seems you draw the attention of so many guys, but don't give in, no matter how much they are handsome and for their pleasing words, its not worth to fall into their snare just so they can please themselves.

On the other hand for guys you will get a lot of flirting from girls but don't try the game that the guys in the world will play, seeing who will have the most girl, DON'T its wrong.

You see because we are no longer of the world but just in the world, we will stand out and there's just something about us that will pull people toward us and that's the light and glory of Christ shinning upon us.

Don't give in, continue to remain faithful to Christ and he will send the right person at the right time.
You are a special not that you are more special than anyone else,but there's something different about you. You have become new old things are passed away.

Be encouraged.