Perfect Love

What is love? It is surely not just something You feel or may do for someone,but love is God and God is love, kind of confusing? I'll explain. 1John 4:18 saith. There is no fear in love ; but perfect love casteth out fear:because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. So it is the will of God that we love one another,no matter What someone has done to You, it may be a friend that hurt You or even a loved one,but still love them. Look What they did to our Lord and yet he opened not his mouth he was like a lamb before his shearer so the bible saith. It's not easy to just love someone who have hurt you or scarred you, and it will be even harder if there's unforgiveness but God is love and love is God. Of you ask of the Lord dwell in you that his love might be perfected in your life and in your heart, then no matter the hurt, you can forgive everyone that has caused you pain. The Love of God is indescribly amazing.

Just whisper this little payer:

Lord Jesus i ask You into my heart today and into my Life, give me a heart like thine Lord to love those most that has hurt me. Help me to love them and forgive them as You would have me to do in Jesus name amen.
Jesus loves ;-) You.