The Severity of the Cross

Hi there:-) We all know of the story of the cross, but its not as simple as we think it was. Christ had to go through a lot of pain for us, while we were yet in sin Christ came and died for us.

Isaiah 53:3- He was depised, and rejected if men, a man of sorrows and aquainted with grief : and we hid as it were our faces from him ; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Earlier in verse2 it saith that he had no comeliness that we may desire him; that's how he was scorned and treated for us.

He was fed with vinegar, he was was beaten 39-40 times, he carried a heavy cross and was striped from his clothes. Jesus went through all of that for you and I. Even though we were unworthy if such love, mercy, tenderness he yet still died for us that we may have Life and have it more abundantly.
Isaiah 53:-But he was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities and the chastisement of our peace was laid upon him and by his stripes we are healed.

So no matter what sickness you may have, he died for your healing. So just remember that he died for you because he loves, and remember all the pain he went through just to save you; you were on his mind while he was on the cross; you are special.

Be blessed remember to share with me your views.

Be Encouraged for Christian teensOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara