Girls Talk

Hi there how are You guys?

Yea; I just wanna take the time to just get everyone involve; by relating to stuff we all face;-)

As teenage Christian girls we sometimes have crushes; that's perfectly normal because God made us that way; but when you get involve with the person that's where You go wrong. I strongly don't think you should be dating right now; I think You should just be focussing on your relationship with Jesus; just spend your youth loving him and living for him the highest. He is so cute You may think; but that's just the outward appearance; You don't know the condition of his heart. That's why the Lord isn't like us, we look on the outward appearance but God looks at the heart of man-kind. If that person really cares about you, he will wait until marriage. Just don't think about that person so much, and let your centre be around Jesus and pray and ask him to help you; he will.

Building your relationship with your parents

Yes it is so important that we should have a relationship with our parents; that way no matter What situation we may find ourselves; your parents may be the first to confide in. They mean you well; they try to protect you because they don't want you to get hurt because they have experienced the world before so they know What it is like. That's why the bible says that we should obey our mother and father that our days may be long upon the earth.

Shame

Don't be ashamed of the past; the past is the past let it go; the enemy is trying to pop-up some ole guilt from back then into your face. You are forgiven, you are washed in the blood of the lamb and healed by his stripes.

Cravings

We always crave for different things at different times; mostly at times its stuff that aren't good for us too, but we should be careful of the amount of unhealthy food we consume, God doesn't want us to be unhealthy and sick. Just remember to consider your well-being.

Makeup to impress

Don't use too much makeup ok have self confidence believe in you when nobody else does. You are already naturally beautiful please yourself and God and nobody else.

Be blessed be sure to inbox,vote or share your views if you wanna.