God is able to fulfil his promises

Hola you all.

You guys can check out one of my fav song its by Detrick Haddon its called he is able.

The meaning of that song is just to assure us that whatsoever that God says he will do; he's gonna do it, no matter how it appears to be; he's gonna fulfil every promise to You.

God says it is his wish for us to prosper and to be in good health. Whatever the Lord hath destined your Life to be; just walk in his ways and You will see him work for You.

If he has promised that You will be successful in Life You will.

If he says your are gonna be an evangelist, or a missionary or a preacher You will be. At times he seems slow doesn't he? He seems slow but he is sure, just continue to wait upon him while waiting he will strengthen you.

Whatever God has promised you; he will grant it unto you, he is not a promise breaker but a promise keeper. Just so you know you can't hide, where ever you are he is gonna find you if you are trying to run from his calling upon your Life he will find you, just like Jonah when he wad instructed to go to Nineveh tried to run and was swallowed by a whale and was in its belly for 3 days and nights while that time he prayed unto God. At the end Jonah still had to do what he was told even though he tried to run, you can't hide from God my friend.

Be encouraged.