Power in the name of Jesus

Yes there is power in that name; in the name of Jesus to break every chain, to turn around every situation, to change any person.

You may be bound to smoking

You may be bound to peer pressure

You may be bound to sin

You may be bound to lieing

You may be bound to drugs

Whatever your chain may be; the name of Jesus can break it; you can be set free; where the spirit of the Lord is; there is liberty-freedom.

Command every set back/every chain in your Life to break, to fall, to dismantle in the name of Jesus. The bible says who the son set free is free indeed. So if you are free stay free don't go back and get entangled in sin; its like you would crucify Christ all over again, you wouldn't want that would you?

Christ didn't die for us to go back in sin, but he died for us so that we may be set free and have Life and have it more abundantly. The bible saith every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the father.

That's how powerful the name of Jesus is; even calling on his name will cause him to come to your rescue.
Whatever your chain maybe you can be free from it; we are no longer slaves to sin; but we are servants/children of God.

You can whisper this little prayer :

Dear Lord I know you came to set me free and I ask of you to please break every chain in my Life and set me free amen.