"Keep the change," is all he says as he stands up. Elias smirks in a silent victory, grabbing onto my hand that was holding his. He brings it to his lips and kisses it softly, letting it linger momentarily. His eyes meet mine, my face flushing. You can see the smirk through the crinkles on his cheeks.

"Goodnight Mitch, see you soon." They both retreat out the door, and I can't help the small puddle that forms in between my legs. Fuck me.

I pick up the stack of money, and count it out to be eight hundred dollars. I shake my head, heading back towards the kitchen with the dirty plates in hand. Sharon was cleaning up, and I handed her a few hundred dollars. "I got a good tip, and it was probably from your food," I wink.

"You don't have to do that," she begins, but doesn't press further because she knows I won't give in. I glance back to see Carlos locking the door. I walk into the office to see Kinsley fully dressed in a black robe, with black lingerie underneath.

"Don't you look eatable," I comment. She pulls out what she bought for me, and I deadpan at her. "There is no way in hell."

"Well, welcome to hell baby," she smiles. It's an all red babydoll set, with leg harnesses that attach. It isn't completely see through and covers what needs to be covered so I am thankful for that, at least. "And don't worry," she speaks quickly, pulling out a long red robe to match. "I mean, Mitch, what the hell do you wear when you're on that side anyway? Cause it sure as fuck isn't what you have in your drawers."

"I wear what I wear over here, everyone over there knows me as the owner. Not a participant." I slowly take the lingerie from her hand, deciding to go with my best friend and start to change. She pulls out two long trench coats from her last bag, tossing me the larger one.

"Fuck it, just lay on your desk and let me eat you my damn self." She grins, and I believe she fully means it. I smile, looking in the mirror. It actually fits my figure beautifully, and I look sexy. "Let's go."

We go to the door beside the bar, and Carlos glances at Kinsley then back to me. "Lock the door behind us please, I'm not sure how long we'll be. If you want to stick around I'll give you time and a half, but if you want to go home that's fine too."

"I don't have anywhere to be, Mitch. Just do our knock when you're ready." His words make me smile and I feel better knowing I have an escape route if needed.

He turns around, entering his numbers into the padlock. "Enjoy, ladies," he looks to Kinsley with a soft smile, one I've never quite seen him have. He puts on a convincing persona when he works for me, but I've known him long enough to know that he is one of the softest men I've ever met.

The door leads us to the storage room, and Kinsley squeals in excitement. We take our trench coats off and put our valuables in my safe. She drags me out the door.

The lights are dim, different colors flashing every few moments. We stand behind the bar, my two bartenders dressed in nothing but high heels and a skirt. They choose their own apparel, and they usually go with whatever they make the most tips from. Calliope has a collar on her neck, showing any interested men that she is spoken for. She can entertain verbally but touching is extremely prohibited without her and her 'owners' consent, which he has never given.

Rose Petal is centrally focused on BDSM, and if you can handle the lifestyle without participating you can watch as well. There are different types of couples and relationships scattered all around. Some in full blown dominant and submissive relationships, some with hard limits, some with soft. Boys on boys, girls on girls, and boys on girls. Rolls can be however you choose. I have a few dominant females that participate here, I also have a few that switch.