"Oh, nice to meet you. You must be the friend who found the warehouse." I speak, and Mateo glances at Elias with a raised eyebrow.

Elias ignores him, watching me intently. "Gin and coke," is all Mateo says. I nod my head, making them both the same drink. I glance to Richard who has a smile on his face, holding back a chuckle.

"Are we eating tonight, gentlemen?" I speak shyly. I was getting used to Elias, but Mateo is a bit different. He has his guard up, I should too.

"Menu?" Mateo asks, noticing the rudeness in his own tone he speaks again. "Please."

I mumble a quick 'of course', handing them both a menu.

They both order the filet, Mateo adding a lobster tail to his. I feel their eyes burning on my bare back as I make Richard another drink, conversing with him momentarily. Mateo's eyes never leave my body, and most of his food goes untouched. I walk over to him, noticing Elias is done. "Did you not like it?" I ask softly.

"I think he has a taste for something else," Elias says smugly. There's a glint in his eyes as he licks his lips.

Confusion finds its way to my face, but before I can respond Kinsley busts through the front door startling me. "Mitch!" She sings my name as she happily lets herself behind the bar. "You had no sexy lingerie so I went and bought you some, damn you need to get laid," she huffs, holding up her bags. 

My face turns red as hell, and in this moment I want to fight her in the parking lot. Mateo an Elias stare at me with different emotions. Elias looks amused, and Mateo looks almost curious. Now they know I don't get laid often.

Kinsley sees my eyes and follows them, landing on the two beautiful men I had been talking to. "This, this would be a great start," she attempts to whisper. My eyes widen ever so slightly. Elias grins.

"I'll get you a box," I rush out, pulling Kinsley with me towards my office. "The fuck is wrong with you? They're customers!" I say when we're in the room.

"Please, babygirl, the one on the left wants to pull your panties down and lick you slit to crack. The one on the right wants to bury himself balls deep. It's all in the eyes." She widens her eyes and points at them to show her point. My own eye twitches as I listen to her, taking a deep breath.

I can't say the thought didn't cross my mind, they're both very attractive men. I possibly would let them do unthinkable things to me, but I am healing and don't want to rush into anything until I'm ready. That doesn't stop me from imagining. Two large, strong men taking turns brutalizing my-

I shake myself out of it. They're customers.

"Whatever. Stay here while I close out tabs and close up." I ignore her exaggerated sigh, heading back to the bar. I close up Richard's tab, and he tells me he'll see me on Wednesday.

"The box?" Mateo speaks, his elbows on the bar top, showing his defined muscles through the tight dress shirt he has on.

Fuck, I forgot. "Oh, I am so sorry, here," I hand him a box. He nods his head at me, boxing up his food. He places his plate and silverware on top of Elias', making it easier for me to clean up.

Elias pulls out his wallet, and I grab his hand before he can take out the cash. His hand is smooth and large, and I fight the sense to retreat my hand. "The bill is $107.66. Twenty percent is twenty one dollars. There is no need for anything more, if anything you can give me less. Hell, it could be free." He doesn't seem to enjoy my stubborn behavior, but before he could debate with me Mateo lays out a small stack of hundreds. His lip turns down on one side at my disobedience. He's clearly a man that usually holds power.

Their Rose Petalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें