"Bonnie?" Damon asked, Bonnie's eyes widened when she realised why she felt magic in the air, it was the same magic that she felt the day Tori tried to bring Sheila back to life. She stood up running to the bathroom, seeing Bonnie's horrified expression Damon rushed and followed Bonnie.

Tori was struggling to astro-project herself but somehow managed to do it, she walked into the operating room where Caroline was and saw that the doctor's were trying to revive Caroline. Tori screamed, running towards her sister, though she was weak she pushed herself to help Caroline. Doing spells while in astro form is a extremely difficult task to do, especially for Tori after just recovering from almost dying and the effects of the nightshade plant she had consumed a few days ago, though her magic was weak Tori didn't let it stop her. She pushed herself and began healing Caroline, she looked at her sister, who was pale and almost dead, seeing her drove Tori she began chanting a spell "sana quassatas mutare fata," the spell took immediate effect, Caroline was revived and the doctor's were shocked, she stopped bleeding as much and they were being to treat her a lot faster. Caroline was beginning to stabilise much to the doctor's surprise.

Tori continued to chant when suddenly she felt herself losing her focus.

Bonnie barged into the bathroom to see Tori bleeding from her nose, mouth and eyes. Her eyes widened in horror and she began shaking the witch to bring her out of the trance. Damon entered the restroom to see his daughter shaking in a trance

"What the hell is happening to her?" Damon yelled at Bonnie

"She is using her magic to heal Caroline, I think. We need to get her out of the trance or she will die," Bonnie yelled. Damon shook Tori trying to wake her up. Bonnie tried a spell to reach Tori but before she could tori gasped awake and began coughing. Damon held Tori as she could barely hold herself up. Bonnie rushed to turn the taps off and took paper towels to wipe Tori's face.

Tori, after feeling strong enough to stand turned to Bonnie and Damon "why did you stop me?" She yelled at them "I was healing her!" She continued

"T! You were dying, if we didn't get you out, you would have died," Bonnie told Tori.

"I don't care, She was healing and now I don't know if she will survive," Tori yelled out but Damon was furious "I don't give a damn about whether you were healing her or no. You could have died, your mother is already upset, worried about Caroline, she doesn't need to worry about you too." Damon yelled at Tori after she was strong enough to stand. Tori looked at Damon in guilt, she didn't realise the position she was putting her mother in.

"I saw her, she was dying Damon, the doctors were struggling to revive her. I- I couldn't let her die...I can't lose her," Tori told Damon as she began crying. Damon held Tori as she sobbed "Anna is dead, sheila died and I couldn't save them, I can't let Care die too," Tori sobbed. Bonnie felt horrible, she was partially responsible for their deaths. If she had just deactivated the device things would not have turned this bad.

Damon held his little girl, guilt consuming him. "Hey, she will be fine, I promise," Damon told Tori. Bonnie looked at Damon confused. "T! Come on let' s wash your face after that you need to rest. No more magic, do you understand me?" Bonnie told Tori, who nodded at her. Tori walked toward bonnie when she felt a sharp pain in her head, it was the same place John had hit her. She touched her head and saw blood on her hands. Damon saw the head wound and went to check it "How did you get this?" He asked Tori concerned.

"I must have got it when John hit me when I was trying to save Anna," Tori told him slightly disoriented. Damon was furious, he was going to kill John for hurting his daughter. "Here, drink," Damon told Tori as he bit his wrist to give Tori his blood.