Chapter 4: This is ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Before Lydia can scream or say anything I snap her neck.

I hear as Scott roars at me and says "STILES!!!!! Stop this right now!!!!

I hear as Scott roars at me and says "STILES!!!!! Stop this right now!!!!. . . . . No more! . . . please no more." 

Scott falls to his knees and his head hangs, and I can feel his feelings of defeat and pain. I smirk in satisfaction and pride. 

I walk up to Scott grabbing him by the back of his neck and I force him to look me in the eyes, I tell him as I look him in the eyes "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the overwhelming feelings of pain, sorrow, and misery. Did you ask me to stop? If you did, tell me why I should?!?" 

Scott still looking at me says "Because you got what you wanted, you broke me. What's next after this anyway? What are you going to do?" 

I smirk and snicker at him, he's not even trying. He thinks I've gotten what I wanted. I tell him "You really think I'm done, no, far from it. 

I'm just getting started. There's still one more I need to kill before I feel truly satisfied. Just enjoy the show." 

I let go of Scott and he falls to the ground completely defeated and broken. I use my enhanced fox speed to go behind Liam. 

I summon my katana as I see Derek charging us, but he's not fast enough. I plunge my katana through and slice to the left, causing a wave of pain and shock to course through Liam and I grab him taking his pain. After I shove my hand through his chest and grab his heart and crush it. 

I then pull my hand out and let go of Liam, he falls to the floor lifeless along with Issac, Peter, Malia, Cora, and now Liam. 

Derek lunges for me, but I move to the side and all he does is slide across the floor getting ready for another attack. I don't let him, and I move to put him in a head lock. 

I'm beginning to get bored so instead I crush his windpipe and let go of him as he slowly shifts back to human form. 

Derek now human lays their eyes open dead, naked and lifeless on the floor. I look up from Derek to see Scott still unmoving from the spot I left him at, and I decide to make him feel the same pain I've felt, a pain that never left and will always be there. . . Forever. I go over and I take Scott with me so he's there when I kill his mother.

~~timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

I drag Scott through the Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital until I see his mom. She rushes over seeing Scott and I, seeing me dragging her son across the floor and she asks as I feel her intense worry "Stiles? What's wrong with Scott?" 

I feel Scott's confusion that turns immediately to concern and horror as he realizes what's happening. 

Before he can say or do anything I grab her and take her with us back to Lydia's lake house. I then let them both go so they can make it worse for each other.