Chapter 3: I'll show them

I'm walking back to the jeep and I hop in the seat and start up Roscoe. I start driving to head back home. After I get there, I get out and start walking up the driveway to the front door. I walk in putting my keys into the key bowl. I walk up to my room and straight into my bathroom and I splash water on my face.

After I pat a towel on my face, I look in the mirror

After I pat a towel on my face, I look in the mirror. My eyes widen as I notice how much I look like I did when I was possessed the first time. 

The only difference is it happening at an increased rate. It took more than 3 days before I looked like this. Now it only took 2 days if that. 

I walk out of the bathroom to my bed, and I fall onto it, and I stare at the ceiling. I close my eyes, when I hear a knock at the door, so I drag myself up and off my bed and start walking towards the stairs to open the door for Scott. 

Scott says enthusiastically and with much energy "Hey Stiles, you ready to be beat." I smirk at him saying "Never, not going to happen. . . . . Race you!" 

I shove him slightly giving myself a head start and I hear Scott call out behind me "Hey!! That's not fair!" I snicker at him calling out as I approach my door "Life's never fair Scott!!" 

I enter my room just as Scott follows after me and I bow saying "what were you saying about beating me?" Scott smiles and punches my shoulder playfully stating "You cheated" 

I smirk at him stating "I cheated, how exactly did I cheat. You're a werewolf Scott that was not cheating, that was 100% fair game." 

Scott scoffs and says "Whatever" He crosses his arms across his chest and soon says "Want to play a video game." 

I smirk saying "Only if you want to lose more" He looks at me offended and says "Ohh you're on!" The smirk grows ever so slightly, and we go to set it up.

~~mini timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

We played for hours, and I notice Scott fell asleep. I get up to shut it off and after I walk up to Scott debating on whether or not to kill him now when Void speaks up "Sti don't, not yet.