Fourth Commandment

Začít od začátku

Safe for now

He sighed again in relief before removing Nigou from his lap and was thankful that the pup didn't woke up but just stirred in it's sleep. The ginger went up to the blunet and wrapped his arms around his torso.

He smiled down at Kuroko as the blunet continued on combing his wet hair and got some water on his friend much to Ogiwara's annoyance. "Could we make sweet and sour chicken and brown rice instead? I'm not much for spaghetti." Kuroko said honestly as he peeked up to Ogiwara who was nodding absentmindedly.

"Kuroko! Nooooo! Pleaseeeeee!" The older Sasaki twin whined as he pouted up to the blunet by his shoulder. The said man just brushed him off, not in a rude way but still he brushed him off as he cooked the brown rice.

"Shota stop whining! We're not making garlic rice!" The ginger said sternly as he stared hard at the brunet. The younger Sasaki twin was snikering at his brother before placing the chicken on the big bowl.

The said brunet just bowed his head in shame before muttering empty death threats at the ginger who just rolled his eyes at his stubborn whining. Alexandra was there watching her butlers with a smile, she always loved dinner because it was more entertaining than any food gathering.

"Miss Alex!" Mochida said as he knocked on blonde woman's study room. The said woman looked up from her table with her large green framed glasses hanging on the bridge of her nose.

"Yes Reiji?" She asked. "Dinner's ready. We're waiting for you." He said as he gestured her to eat.

She waved her hand dismissively, "Go on without me. Just leave some food I have to finish this last stock of papers for the constriction in North Carolina and another construction in Michigan." The black haired nodded his head and he excused himself before shutting the door closed.

Alex sighed lightly as she dropped her head on her study table. She lied about the last stock of construction since she already finished those a few days ago.

She was signing off resignation papers beforehand. With a huff of her rosy cheeks, she thought about what the older Akashi said.

Whatever you do, don't make him suspicious on the date.

The date She thought while lifting her head and pushed her seat as she went out of her study room. The grumbling of her stomach was making her dizzy and couldn't concentrate any longer.

When she was about to open the door. She heard singing, a voice she never heard singing before and a lyrics that were in japanese.

She doesn't want to interrupt his singing but she in a verge of eating a fully grown horse. As if feeling her internal struggles.

The door creaked open revealing brown locks in a messy but sophisticated style and brown eyes. "Are you going to come in Miss Garcia?" Sasaki said in english even though she can understand him either way if he spoke in japanese.

She nodded her head as the brunet opened the door wider for her to come in. The dinner table was only filled chatter and laughter but no singing.

She sighed, did she imagine the young blunet singing? If she did, then the starve for food was the only thing keeping her sane. "Here you go!" The same Sasaki said happily as he placed her a plate of steamy hot food of chicken and rice.

"Thank you Sota." The foreign woman thanked with a smile as she started taking scoops of the brown rice and stabbed the children with a hungry glint in her eyes. "Take it easy!" Ogiwara said jokingly and only received a scowl from Alex as she munched on her chicken.