Prologue

Flowers, are how you get the girl of your dreams. As I strolled up to the door of 'Sally's Flower Shop' I heard a jingle of the doorbell as the sweet aroma of flowers entered the air.

"Ora! Are you going to buy something today?' Sally yelled from the back of the store.

Of course, she knew it was me by now. Ever since I was in the third grade I have been dreaming of the day, this day, that I will have the courage to tell her, Arya, how I felt. Digging into the jungle I slammed my change on the counter. "Give me the best flowers on the block!' She looked at me, rolled her eyes, and began to pack my order.

As I made my way to Arya's house, my heart began to pound. As I passed by the tree I used to hang from just to hear the voice of her and her friends gossiping. My hands became sweaty as the light blue paint of her front door became visible to my eyes. Today, I am going to ask her, I mean at least I know that she is bisexual. Walking up the steps of her porch, making my way to knock on the door, she opened it before I even got the chance.

"Ora," she announced blandly.

This does not seem good.

"Arya! I -uh- got you these."

Shoving the flowers to her chest I got out my script, from my pocket.

"Arya Cortez, you are the most beautiful I-" she put her finger on my lip, and for a moment time stopped.

"Go home, I don't like you and I never will''

"Arya I-" my throat began to become dry.

"Ora, you have been stalking me and harassing me since third grade, leave me alone!"

She clutched onto the door propelling her arms backward and launched the door forward causing it to slam into my face.

This is the day I have been waiting for.  

                                                                                         ------------

Hey, thank you for reading!!!

What are your thoughts?

Likes /dislikes?

Don't forget to vote :)