Storm*

Warnings: Contains smut. It's one of my first times ever writing smut so, I'm sorry if it's bad.

Pov Nat

It's a chill day at the compound. We didn't have any mission today and all the paperwork was split so after a few hours of work, we're all done.
Currently it's 4 pm and I'm lounging around the living room, talking to Steve while Bruce is watching the news and Tony is in his lab with Clint to work on his arrows.
When the weather forecast comes on and they mention a storm, my attention snaps to the TV and I watch and listen what they have to say. Apparently, there's gonna be a heavy storm this night with heavy winds, thunder and lightings

I sigh a little, thinking about my girlfriend y/n who's a little scared of storms. Usually she is brave and not scared of anything but for some reason, storms frighten her.
I mean, I don't mind, it's cute how she becomes clingy and cuddly but I don't like her being scared.
Right now, she's still at the university but should be home soon.
I excuse myself and get up, walking to the big window on the other side of the room and lean against an armchair. There's already some wind blowing but nothing too strong but I still get a little nervous, wanting to know my girlfriend safe.

Around half an hour later, she walks into the living room. Her y/h/c hair is messy from the wind and her cheeks are a little red from the cold but she looks okay.
I approach her and give her a small welcoming kiss which she returns.
"How are you?" I ask and lead her to our room.
"Good. Uni was okay and I had a fun lunch with my friends. But it's cold outside and I feel a little outsidey, you know?" She looks at me and tilts her head a little in question.
"Not really but I have an idea what might help." I laugh and she watches me with her beautiful eyes, waiting for a suggestion.
"How about we take a nice, warm shower?" I suggest and she nods and grins before she kisses me.

We enter the bathroom and get out of our cloths before we enter the shower. Her hair gets wet and doesn't look so messy anymore.
The feeling of the warm water and her calm state relax me. She seems to be just fine and probably doesn't know about the upcoming storm, so I decide to just enjoy the time in the shower with her. When I place my hands on her hips, to pull her closer to me, she squeals a little but lets me do it.

I kiss her passionately and slowly walk her backwards until she's back under the warm water. Her hands roam my body until they settle in my hair and she pulls me closer to deepen the kiss.
Our lips dance together and I feel her skin on mine, it's soft and hot.
When we pull away for air, I look into her eyes that have darkened and smirk, feeling her hands wander down my neck to my back.
She gasps a little when my hands grab her butt and I squeeze it a little. I see her biting her lip and kiss her, pulling her bottom lip from between her teeth.

When her back makes contact, with the cold wall behind her, she let's out a little sigh and I feel her body pressing against me. I feel myself getting wet, when our breasts move against each other while we kiss and the kiss gets more longing and she pushes her hips against mine.
I let go of her lips and kiss down her jaw to her neck. She tilts her head a little to give me more access and closes her eyes at the feeling of my lips against her skin.
"More." She breathes out and I smirk, knowing where she wants me.
"Do I have your consent?" I ask and wait for her nod, before I let one of my hands travel down her body until I reach her core.

I'm sure she's not just wet from the water and gently rub her clit with my thumb. She lets out a little moan at the contact.
Her eyes close when I apply a little bit more pressure on her clit and suck a little at her collarbone, leaving a slight hickey.
Her hands grab my back tighter as I slowly insert one finger into her heat and begin to thrust into her slowly.
She moans and I smirk, I love hearing her making this noise.
My mouth travels down her upper body a little until I reach her breast and start kissing her nipple while my free hand grabs her other breast.
Her moans become louder and I speed up a little.
I switch to her other breast to give it the same attention with my mouth and she presses herself into me more and starts to grind a little onto my finger.

A loud moan leaves her mouth when I add a second finger and gently bite down on her nipple at the same time.
Her breathing quickens and I can feel her walls tighten around my fingers. To help her over the edge, I apply pressure on her clit again and after a few seconds she releases over my fingers while her mouth is open, a low moan leaving her lips.

After I help her ride out her high, I take my fingers out of her and lick them clean. God, I love the taste of her.
I kiss her gently when her breathing has calmed down a bit and she sinks a little into me, her legs a little weak now.
So I grab the shampoo bottle, but she stops me and looks at me.
"What about you?" She asks and locks eyes with me.
"You can repay the favor later, this was about you." I answer and kiss her softly before I massage the shampoo into her hair.

After we're both clean, we get out of the shower and dry off before we get into comfy cloths. She pulls me with her towards the kitchen and I follow her, smelling something cooked.
When we arrive, Wanda is cooking and points at the plates in front of her and we put them on the table and wait for the dinner to be ready.
It's a fun meal and we laugh at a story from Thor. Every few minutes my eyes look outside to check on the weather.
It's gotten a little windier but y/n doesn't seem to notice, not yet.

After we help doing the dishes, I notice y/n looking at the window worried.
I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her and rest my chin on her shoulder.
"It's gonna be alright, I'm right here with you and we are safe." I whisper into her ear. She nods a little and leans back into me.
"Wanna go and watch?" I ask. Sometimes she feels saver when she watches the weather and knows what's going on.
"Yeah, but only if you are with me." She replies.
"I'm always with you." I kiss her cheek and we make our way to the armchair in front of the window.

I sit down first so she can settle in my lap and I wrap my arms around her, holding her close and secure.
Her eyes are glued to the outside world and she snuggles into me. When she can watch the weather, she feels more in control and she's calmer.
A thunder makes her jump a little and snuggle closer to me. I kiss her head and tell her, everything is fine and it's just loud but it can't hurt us. She nods a little and her hands grab one of mine that's resting on her leg and she starts playing with my fingers.
When she's nervous, she does this and I think it's adorable and feel honored that she feels so safe around me.

We watch the weather for a while and it's getting darker by the second and she makes herself smaller in my arms. I glare at Thor as he walks by and opens his mouth to say something and he shuts his mouth and keeps quiet.
I look down at my adorable girlfriend and see her getting tired. So I get up, hold her in my arms and carry her into our bedroom where I help her get ready for bed before we snuggle into the blanket.

She cuddles into me and rests her head on my chest and I carefully place one hand over her other ear to muffle the outside noises.
After she gives me a gentle kiss, she whispers a silent good night and cuddles back into me.
I wish her a good night as well and kiss her hair as she slowly falls asleep.
When she doesn't jump at a loud thunder, I know she's asleep and relax a little.
I got her and she is safe, I will always protect her.

A/n: I noticed a lot of my stories end with them falling asleep. XD
I hope the smut was okay though.
Love to you all and thanks for reading <3