"Mum messaged you?" Jr asked coming into the kitchen. "Yeah replying now," Nells says holding her phone in front of Scarlett so she could text before putting her hands back on the counter supporting herself and Scarlett without actually touching Scarlett. "Nell?" "Yes, Baby." I nudge my head and she looks down at Scar before mumbling something she stands up straight and then walked the short paces over to me. She stood between my legs. "Better?" She questioned with a knowing smile. "You look good together." "So do we. Hottest couple ever." She says leaning down to kiss me but I move my head. "Baby, everyone knows." She reminded me. I chewed my lip looking up at her through my lashes. She leant in again and I let her leave a small peck on my lips. 

"Everyone coming?" Jr asked. "No just, Scarlett, Mackie, Seb and my sisters." I decide. I was starting to feel overwhelmed with everyone in my space. "Why don't you go take a shower and I can get breakfast done and cars booked." I looked back at Nell it's like she can read minds. "How did you know?" "Your frown." She said pushing between my brows making my face relax again. "Want anything special?" She asked me. "Lavender tea." "That's not food." "Bacon and eggs." She nodded. "Okay, Princess." "Thank you, Angel." I peck her lips a few times. 

"You ready to do breakfast?" Nell asked Jr and he nodded. "Everyone line up put your breakfast orders in and then go take a seat in the dining room." They were going to run it like the coffee shop cute. "Want yours upstairs?" "No I'll come down, I just need a few minutes." She understood and helped me down. "If you need me." "Call you." She smiled as I finished her sentence and I went upstairs. 

I lay with my sisters for a few minutes before going to shower after hearing everything I did last night I felt gross and wanted to wash the night away. I wish I didn't get so drunk so I had some sort of memory of my birthday but it's too late now. I think I started drinking more when I got jealous and then it escalated from there. 

I and the twins went down and found a seat around the table and Nell set plates down in front of the three of us, eggs and bacon for me, Pancakes for Ash and Waffles for MK. "Thanks." We said in unison. There were no more seats and everyone was eating so I pushed out and pulled Nell to sit on my lap sideways, she giggled but accepted easily. She fed me some and I fed her and my sisters teased us. 

Nell as promised had cars ready to go when everyone was ready. Most left in last night's clothes. I found Raffie and apologised before she left and she said she didn't really remember last night either so accepted my apology easily. 

The rest of the day we spent lounging around watching movies and napping and lost of fluids to make me feel somewhat functional for when it came time to get ready to go to the Hastings house. 

"What is her mum like?" "She's great, really sweet. Doesn't have a clue who any of us are." I explain to Scarlett as we sit beside each other doing our hair and make-up. "What about her brothers?" "Jr you met him last night, he's really nice and he's super protective of Nell. Like the big brothers from the movies. And Tony it depends on the day." "What do you mean?" "When I first met him he was the same as Jr but he has personal things going on and it causes changes in him." "What's Nell like around them?" "It depends what mood she's in." "Today?" "She'll probably be a little firm with Tony because she's tired and doesn't have the patients for his shit and with Jr probs just the same as she's been all morning." "And Cassie what are they like together?" "That depends on her mood too. She can get Jealous. Again when I first met her she was fangirling and was adorable but she has a mean streak because she's never had to share Nell before and she blames me for Nell being distant." 

Nell was in the other room with my sisters, I could hear them singing loudly from in here. "Does she tell you about her dad?" "Some not much." "They were really close weren't they?" I nodded swapping brushes to finish up my eyeshadow. "It's no surprise she's distant when she's in LA she probably misses him." I nodded. "We shouldn't be talking about it," I tell her. "Nell doesn't like talking about her personal life." "Not even with you?" "It takes a lot for her to talk and I respect that and I understand so I don't want to betray her trust." Scarlett nodded understanding. 

Coffee Shop | Elizabeth OlsenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara