Human/Andriod! Nightmare Bonnie

Reader POV

A while back my dad was working at this haunted house made by Fazbear entertainment. It was a huge success. It attracted dozens of different people and gave everyone a new perspective.
'What if they really were trying to kill us?'

     Either way they're apparently made by William Afton himself. That's pretty cool. Anyways! The point here is one of the animatronics had to be brought into my house, something about there being broken props around the house and the house is being put up to inspection in case of mold.

     My dad and I learned that they prefer their privacy so we had a spare room set up, which is weird but we didn't question it.

     I just hope it's not him... Out of all of the Humanoid robots in the area, he and I had an unspoken connection. It was.. different. Regardless, I have a boyfriend so it's not like I'll let anything happen. There's just a tiny- well- big issue. He's been avoiding me so it's not like I entirely have a boyfriend anymore.

      I sighed and heard a knock on the front door. I assumed it's my dad, so I ran to open it. My suspicions were correct as I saw my dad and a glimpse of faded purple in my peripheral. I guess it is him.

       "Hey dad, hey Bon." I said to the two, moving out of their way.
      "Hey girly, imma get some rest. I work Night Shift starting today. If you want, you can invite your boyfriend for the night." My dad looked at me with a whole Lenny face. However that's not the expression I paid attention to. The bunny boy behind him seemed to completely freeze at the thought of me having a boyfriend. He seemed a mix of upset and annoyed with a hit of sadness.
      "I'll think about it dad." I said with a convincing but fake laugh. After a bit he ruffled up my hair and went off to his room.

     "Boyfriend, huh." I heard two voices come from him as he spoke. One was the voice of the original Bonnie and it was mixed with a somewhat distorted  yet attractive voice of the humanized bunny. It made me look at him fairly quick.
     "Uh.. yeah. We've been together for a few months but, I'm thinking it's not meant to be. So I'm gonna ask him to sleep over today and see how it feels around him." I said nervously, I heard the nightmare variant scoff.

       ".. Just show me where my 'room' is." I saw him look at me, he seemed disappointed in me, probably in my actions. I sighed and showed him where his room was, across the hall from mine. He nodded his head in thanks for leading him here and walked in, closing the door behind him. I sighed, I believe to know how he's feeling. It's most likely betrayal.

I shook my head and walked into my room, I took out my phone and texted my boyfriend, asking if he wanted to sleep over. Which he agreed.

So, I did what any responsible 19 year old does and took a nap for about 3 hours. Making it 9pm when I woke up. Dad usually leaves by 8. When I was finally awake I saw my boyfriend walk into my room giggling at his phone. I found it weird but he was probably texting a friend of his, so I shrugged it off.

     "Hey babe, how's it going?" I give him a small smile as he looked over at me and laughed.
     "You look like you got into a fight with a bird and lost." Said (bf/n) sitting on my bed with a hesitant goofy grin. It looks like he doesn't wanna be here...

     "Shut up, you're built like a jungle, and the animals that live in it." I scoffed afterwards to add some dramatic effect.