Human!Moon x helping!fem!reader

I've been working at the daycare for a while with both Sun and Moon, but I'm better at helping Moon out with the kids that need sleep than anything. Lately, I've been trying to avoid Moon. It's been a hassle to keep myself from trying anything.

Which is a problem, I'm working with him right now. I can't help but look at him. His his pale skin, red eyes, enchanting smile and sexy motha-fucking voice. I sat on top of one of the towers in the daycare. The thought of Moon touching me aroused me.

I began to fondle my breasts, humming in delight. I didn't want to be too loud, the kids are trying to sleep, besides I wouldn't want one waking up to see me doing this. They're way too young for that. At least they're in the middle and I'm in a corner.

I wanted to be marked up by Moon himself, I want to be all his. I felt my lower half heat up more at the thought of moon leaving hickeys on me, biting me, claiming me. I began to squeeze my breasts harder. Rubbing my thighs together to cause some friction.

At the moment I was sensitive, very sensitive that even one touch would throw me over the edge. I began to unbutton and zip down my jeans, pulling them down a bit to expose my (f/c) panties. The cold air of the Daycare clashed with the heat escaping from between my thighs.

"Mmm, moon" I accidentally blurted out, but at this point I didn't care, I closed my eyes and reached down to start rubbing myself through my underwear but I was never able to.

"Oh.~ (Y/n)? I didn't know you were such a naughty, naughty girl." Moon did his signature laugh. I froze.

"M-moon! Wait. I can explai-" I tried to cover myself up but he quickly reached out to stop me. I whimpered under his touch.
"No need to explain, you could've just said you wanted me to touch you. To pleasure you. To even fuck you." Moon playfully climbed on top of me forcing my back against the tower wall. He brought his hands down to my hips,slowly bringing them to the front right above my lower lips. My breath hitched. Moon smirked evilly.

His hands just hovered over my heat, he stayed there unmoving, looking me right in the eyes.
"M-Moon if you don't do something, I will." He squinted his eyes, not quite understanding what I meant.

I took off my pants all the way, and climbed on top of the Moon man. Instead up staying face to face with him I began to palm his member, slowly making my way down, his soft groans making their way to my ears, encouraging me. However, I stopped and looked Moon, slowly pulling down his pants and underwear.

Once it was off, his member sprung up and let's just say it didn't disappoint. This made me gulp, I've never really gone this far with anyone. I guess Moon noticed my hesitation.

"For such a slutty girl, I thought you would've already done this. Don't worry. I'll be patient with you." Moon grinned, his red eyes seemed to glow a little brighter, as he put my dominant hand on his hard girthy almost 9 incher. He made sure I had a grip to his liking and started using my hand to pump his cock.

I looked at his face and saw him biting his lip, and decided to bring my head closer and licked his tip, he let out a silent, rough moan. He was trying not to wake up the kids it seems.I smiled a bit at this and took his length into my mouth, swirling my tongue around, he grabbed my hair pulling it slightly. I moaned at this, not too loud.

      Moon smirked and came up with the genius idea of pushing my head with my hair. For every time he'd thrust into my mouth he's push my head lower, for every time he'd prepare for another thrust he'd pull my hair taking my head away from his throbbing, cum releasing member. After a while of doing this, he eventually came in my mouth but he seemed hungry.

     Once I swallowed his cum, I saw him grow more lustful, yet he let me take charge. He let me climb back up to him, not before he pulled up his boxers. I sat on his lower half, feeling it grow once again. We stared at each other until neither of us could take it anymore. We kissed.

Our lips interlocked with one another, it felt like they were made for each other. I put wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, Moon grabbed my hips and started to sway them back and forth. I began to whimper out of pleasure. Eventually I started doing it in my own, going faster. Moon let out a groan as his red eyes seemed to glow even brighter.

"Naughty girl, naughty, naughty girl. I thought you knew bad little sluts must be punished." Almost immediately we switched positions. I gasped, he held both my hands over my head with one hand. The other hand was teasing the my entrance. I felt his cold hand make it's way into the hole, I let out a stifled breathy moan. Moon began to finger me effortlessly and he inserted another finger, after a while of fingering, he did something unexpected.

He took off his shirt and used it to tie my hands together, then took off his undershirt and turned it into a gag. I looked at him, eyes half lidded. His pale complexion somewhat outshining the very dim lighting of the daycare. His v-line calling out to me, wanting me to trace it. However, his voice interrupted my thoughts.
"You've been doing so good, my dirty little whore. I could fuck you but, I have a better idea."

     Moon started to make his way down, bringing his mouth to my heated core, his cold tongue clashing with the juices I was releasing. Despite laying down I felt weak in the knees, Moon had continued to finger me as he gave my clit equal attention while massaging my thigh.

     My back began to arch and Moon had somehow gone even faster. My moans and whimpers filled his ears, causing him to add another finger. I started to drool, the sensation was becoming too much. I wanted to touch him, feel him. I tried begging Moon but with his shirt keeping me silent I couldn't do anything except for moan.

     Moon kept going until I came, I let out a muffled, loud moan. I felt Moon clean the juices with his mouth, not wanting to leave any proof of this happening. It was painful pleasure at this point.

     Moon began to untie me and took both of his shirts back. He saw bite marks on his undershirt and smirked deciding not to put a shirts back on, but he did pull up his pants. I stood up to get dressed but I nearly fell backwards. Moon stifled a laugh and handed me my clothes making his way down to the middle of the daycare.

     I quickly put them on and stood next to Moon fixing my hair. Suddenly the lights came on, signifying nap time was over. One by one the kids woke up. Each surrounding moon and I telling us about their dreams.

     "Mwoon, why you don't have a shirt on?" One of the children said. Then the kid looked at me and asked why I was sweating.

     "You see, (Y/n) and I were doing exercises while you were all asleep. We want to stay healthy just like you all should little one." Moon wrapped an arm around me with a small smile.

      "MY FRIENDS IVE RETURNED!" an excited Sun yelled out. Not before taking a glance at the two of us.

     " Are you guys ready to play with some glitter glue and goggly eyes?" The kids roared with delight all surrounding sun. I smiled at the sight but it seems Moon didn't take it lightly.

     "Hey Sun, I'm gonna take (Y/n) to my room. She seems to be tired." Sun nodded and continued to deal with the kids. Moon picked me up and took me to his room, he actually had a bed.

      "Are we gonna cuddle?" I asked.
      "After round 2, I have a few things I need to teach you." Moon said tossing me on the bed. I gulped as Moon pinned me on the bed with a devious smile

UP NEXT: Sun x Moon