Glamrock Freddy x male! Reader

Reader POV

     My shift at the pizzaplex just started, I was covering Vanessa tonight since she requested this day off. I rolled my eyes and walked around the pizzeria doing everything I had to do in about 3 hours. Now that I didn't know what else to do, I started making my way through rockstar row to check up on everyone.

     Monty was quiet. The girls were having a slumber party in Chica's room and Freddy seemed to have his back turned away from the big window, weird.

      I decided to check up on Freddy, I was hired here as a front desk worker with minimal technical experience. I walked into his room and was greeted with an interesting sight.

     "(Y/n) please turn away, my glamcock is out!" Freddy exclaimed as he tried to shield himself from my view.
     "So? I have one too. Not a 'glamcock' but a dick nonetheless." Looking at Glamrock Freddy stumbling to put it away, yet he seemed to struggle.
"Uh.. you need some help there buddy?"
I asked the main star of the pizzaplex.

"(Y/n), forgive me for what im about to ask you. It seems I am too hard to simply put it away." Glamrock Freddy turned around, his member in his hand throbbing and pulsing visibly with a liquid dripping out of the tip.

"Freddy! You're making a mess, you have black stuff oozing out-" I quickly looked for something similar to baby wipes, not knowing if it's as sensitive as it's human counterpart.

I told Freddy to wait in the room as I closed the curtains and exited. It took a few minutes but I finally sound some in Roxy's room, she probably wouldn't mind me getting them.

I rushed back to Freddy's room and saw him sitting on the couch stroking his 'glamcock' as he calls it.
     "Freddy! You're making the mess worse."

     There were his dark oil-like substances everywhere. Freddy gave me a nervous laugh and apologized once again, this time he called me 'Superstar'.  I wanted to react to his comment but I didn't. I began to get closer to him and use the baby wipes to clean off the substance he's releasing. I gripped his length and began to gently pass over the wipe, trying to clean him off only to hear a mechanical groan and see more of it the substance slip out. I raised my eyebrow and saw Freddy look away.

      "Let's hope I don't get fired for this" I sighed and threw away the wipes, having no need for them anymore. I felt Freddy's eyes on me curiously, yet he didn't speak. I went back to my previous position and looked up at Freddy.

     "(Y/n)? Wha-what're you doing?" His panicked voice called out.
      "Helping you."

A smirk made it's way to my face as I gripped onto his member. Freddy seemed to be panting at this, his member had twitched once or twice, I don't remember. I was engrossed by the knowledge of someone getting off to me. It motivated me to pump faster.

"A-ah- Su-Superstar you're-" I stopped and looked up at Glamrock Freddy.
"Was there a problem? Did you not like it?" Freddy seemed to grow nervous.

Freddy fidgeted and looked away for a second. He seemed flustered.
     "It's not that. I don't know if this makes you uncomfortable. I don't want you to feel like this is something you HAVE to do."

     I shook my head with a smile.

     "I'm perfectly fine doing this, I'm not being forced to do this." Freddy seemed shocked from my words yet nodded with a slight hum of relief.

With the smile still plastered on my face, I decided to use the substance leaving his penis in my favor. I began to coat his member in it before continuing, a groan escapes the Fazbear's mouth, it was like music to my ears. He IS the main star of the show.