Sun x Moon (Requested)

It was after hours, the two seemed to have a stressful day. Sun was pacing back and forth in his room and Moon seemed to be in deep thought in his own room. The two were thinking of ways to release stress. After a while of thinking, they left their rooms at the same time and glanced at each other.

Moon got an idea.

"Why're you out your room Sun, it's after hours." The moon man asked the Sun animatronic. Leaving him to squeak, being caught off guard.

"We-well you see! I needed to uh.. do something!" Sun exclaimed, he seemed unsure of himself and his counterpart seemed to notice.
"Oh,~ are you lying to me Sun?" Moon seemed to take a step forward, causing Sun to take a step back.

"What?! I wouldn't do such a thing, you're my best friend!" Sun said with denial present in his voice. Moon seemed to step closer, causing the door to Suns room to open as the Sun animatronic took a step back.

"You know what Sun, how about we go to your room and have a little talk..." Moons smile seemed to grow with mischief. Sun was nervous but nodded, he fiddled with his fingers not knowing what else to do. They both entered the Sun's room and saw it looked pretty basic.

It wasn't too messy, it had drawings on the floor that fell off the walls, a mattress, some plushies of everyone in the band including the daycare attendants. Sun pulls out two chairs, deciding it would be better to sit and talk than stand.

"So, what would you like to talk about M-Moon?" Sun said trying not to let his nervousness slip through his voice. Moon took notice and chuckles.

"Well, you've been stressed lately, care to tell me why? For... old times sake?" Moon takes a seat, patting the seat next to him for Sun. Sun gulps and sits down.

"Well, the daycare is hard to take care of alone. The kids are sweet and I absolutely enjoy taking care of them but their parents... they say a lot of mean things about me. It's been overwhelming." Sun blurts out, looking at Moon who seemed to be listening intently.
"What about you Moon, what's had you down in the dumps?"

Moon froze but, shrugged brushing it off.
"Nothing really, I can handle it." Moon said but Sun wasn't having it.

"Oh no you don't! You can tell me anything, we're best pals aren't we?" Sun said with a teasing tone in his voice, not being as nervous. Moon got closer to Sun, putting a hand on the other animatronics knee.

"I'm fucking horny. So let's help each other out, it'll be a stress reliever." Sun gulped and nodded slowly, not exactly knowing where to begin.
"Don't worry, I'll take the lead." Moon said, he began to experiment.

Moon started with touching Sun's rays, he's heard rumors on how sensitive those were, seeing the animatronic sun magically turn a shade darker caused him to realize it's true. Sun, not expecting the sudden touch let out a moan like gasp.

"I- I don't think we're supposed to be doing th-this, M-M-Moon!" Sun said in a panicked voice but Moon shook his head, now rubbing the ray with more care, before going a little rougher.

"Why do you think we have the parts we have Sun, at some point in time we were meant for this." Moon said, noticing a bulge appear from Sun's pants. Moon laughed, and eyed Sun's bulge.

"You're might be as big as mine." Moon began to palm the sun animatronic while caressing one of the rays. Sun seemed to have a sensory overload. He as becoming a whimpering mess that mixed in light moans occasionally. There was a time and place for everything and it seemed it was time for Moon to take the next step.

Moon slowly took off the suspenders off of Sun, leaving Sun with pleading expression. Slowly pulling down his pants, his 'little' friend seemed to pop up.

"I-I had that there the wh-whole time?!" Sun was shocked, now knowing where such a thing came from. Moon nodded and rubbed Sun's tip, Sun was trying his best to not make a sound but the feeling was unbearably good.

"Now be a good boy and moan for me." Moon's long snake like tongue had wrapped around Sun's member, coating every bit of it with a substance similar to saliva. Sun moaned unable to contain himself, trying to keep still.

"That's it, stay still for me. Good boys get rewards. Will you be a good boy for me?" Moon smirked at Sun's submission and proceeded to retract his tongue. Moon wrapped his fingers around Sun's member and began to pump, it was at a steady pace, up, down, up, down. Once realizing Sun had grown used to it, Moon went faster, catching sun off guard. Sun let out a groan even moaning out Moon's name.

"M-Moon please-" Sun was cut off by his own moans.
"Begging are we? What're you begging for?" Moon said slowing down his pumping.
"G-go fa- Ahh~" he moaned out, Sun couldn't finish his sentence leaving Moon began to go at an excruciatingly slow pace.
"Use your words." Moon said looking at Sun eye to eye.
"Go faster please!" Sun exclaimed and Moon did just that. Moon went incredibly fast, feeling Sun's cock twitch and throb in his hand. Eventually, Sun came on Moon.

"I know you love glitter glue but holy shit, you came glitter glue." Moon said cleaning himself up. Seeing Sun perk up, he eyed Sun suspiciously.

"Did you say glitter glue? I LOVE glitter glue!" Sun had begun to tease Moon slightly, using a finger to trace Moon's own bulge. Moon groaned at the touch, Sun realized he could pleasure Moon the same way. All for the glitter glue.

Sun despite never doing this before, had already unclipped Moon's suspenders. Moon's pants were slowly tightening more as Sun pulled them down. Sun was about a foot away from Moon's pants and once his target sprung out, it hit him right on the face.

"That's one off the bucket list." Moon mumbled as Sun gasped. Sun saw glittery fun oozing from the members hole. He began to rub it all over Moon's prized possession. Moon let out another groan, only this time is louder. Sun was starting to feel inspired and began to stroke Moon's member.

"Just like that Sun, you're doing s-so good." Moon moaned out, Sun had a new found motivation. He was going faster, wanting to hear more of the sweet noises Moon was making.

"Sun, you're such a good boy doing this f-for me. Do you think you can-" Moon was cut off by Sun taking his length into his mouth. Moon let out a mechanical moan not expecting such an action from the innocent little Sun. Sun was bobbing his head up and down seeming having fun with pleasuring Moon. Moon was letting out growl like groans in response to the pleasure he was getting.

After a while Sun pulls Moon out of his mouth once again stroking him. Moon moaned a few times, before he came.

Sun smiled and looked at the substance that squired out of Moon's penis.

"Awe man you got regular glue!" Sun said with a slight frown. Moon looked at the substance and then looked at Sun with a chuckle.

"I don't think that's glue."'

——————————————————————————

If you want to leave a request you can dm me or comment :)

Next up: Michael Afton x Fem!Reader