Michael Afton x fem!Reader

Michael and (Y/n) have been friends for a while. Since the bite of '83 to be exact.

(Y/n) had seen how Michaels dad treated him, how he'd yell at him. The way his father would become abusive because his little girl went missing. Michael was the victim of mental abuse, he eventually got manipulated by his dad to take it out on his younger brother.

(Y/n) was there, watching her little sister with her parents when she saw a group of kids her age in masks. They we're making fun of a younger boy. She began to stand up to help the boy but it was too late. He was screaming, kicking, crying. If anyone knew anything, water and machinery don't usually mix. This wasn't an exception.

The next thing they knew everyone was running away from the animatronic who did the bite. Except the kid with the Foxy mask. He stood there petrified, not knowing what else to to. (Y/n) made her way to him and hugged him. She believed he needed it. The guy with the mask took it off of him and cried in her arms. A day neither of them will forget.

       After four years (they're about 18-19 years old at this point), they learned to stick to each other like glue. Michael kept you close, you were all he had left after all. That was until he began to hang out with another girl. (Y/n) was seeing him grow distant, however, she seemed to be okay with it.

      Michael Afton wasn't a person who easily took care of himself, he began to neglect himself at 16. About 2 years after the incident with his brother, he blamed himself every second of it. He would only start taking care of himself again a year later, at 17.  However it was only after (Y/n) convinced him he can find a way to make things right and become someone better, she said he could start by doing small things then move on to bigger and better things.

Anyways

      The two of you lived a 5 minute drive from each other, so during that time you could constantly check up on him. You couldn't do that anymore, since your parents were out for the month, you had to get a job, they irresponsibility left you alone. Including the.. younger sibling.

(Y/n) released a sigh, at this point, it's been a week since Michael and her talked. He made no effort to contact her and it was breaking her heart. The female had been yearning nothing but to hear his voice, she had been on the couch (where they fuc-) where they would watch movies together. Of course with occasional cuddling.

The young adult laid down, a bored yet painful expression plastered on her face. She was watching a movie alone but, she would occasionally groan about how movies were better with Michael.

"Damn it, maybe I should call him... no I shouldn't he's probably doing better right now.. I mean, he hasn't been here in about a week, maybe he forgot about me-" A female in her natural habitat, overthinking. She continued talking out loud, losing herself in her own thoughts, slowly getting more depressed as the seconds grow.

This meant she failed to hear the footsteps growing closer to her, from her front door. About 3 feet away stood a figure, listening to her every word.

"You're a bloody idiot, you know that? You look like a baby hugging the pillow like that." A voice emerged from the figure, causing (Y/n) to jump and fall off the couch. She looked up at the figure behind her couch and now saw Michael Afton with a smug smirk leaning against the couch looking down at her.

"Hijo de tu puta madre! (Son of a fucking bitch) " (Y/n) yelled, glaring at Michael with anger that then turned into a small smile.
"I missed you dude.." (Y/n) was still on the floor, her glare softened.

"I'm sure you did, you just cussed me out in Spanish, ma'am." Michael said as he tried to act upset, which he most definitely failed at as a goofy grin made its way to his face. He took a seat on the couch, he was tired of standing so far away.