Toy Chica x fem! Reader

Toy chica is going to look the cutscene version from "The High school years" in ucn.

     Toy Chica's pov

     That girl has been the night guard for a while and it looks like everyone gave up on trying to kill her. Even the Marionette. I was sitting onstage and everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. The withered ones are in their room, like always, mangle was hanging out with the puppet and toy Bonnie and toy Freddy were somewhere doing.. something. I was bored, so I began to walk around, slowly making my way to the night guards office.

The few times I've seen her, she's looked embarrassed. She'd blush so much it put a rose to shame. I wonder if it's because of me, because of my appearance. I was turning the corner to get into the main hallway. I could finally see the guard, seems like she's reading a book, her face was getting red and she was covering her mouth.

I was alright in the office, I looked at her body language. Her thighs were rubbing together, her hands were slightly shaking, I could hear her breath get heavier as the seconds pass.
'What's she reading thats making her react such a way?' At this point I was looming over her shoulder, she still hasn't noticed me.

'She's reading adult stuff... '

"Oh (Y/n)!~ you know you can't be reading stuff like that here silly. This is a kids entertainment place." I hugged her, snaking my arms around her waist with my face buried in her neck. I felt her jump and let out a little squeak.

"H-How long have you be-been here?" I heard the female speak out.
"Long enough to find out you have needs, I can give you what you want." She froze at this and looked at me.

"Wh-what do you mean by that..?" I giggled, my face was still buried in her neck.
"Silly, I know you're horny. What you were reading didn't seem like regular adult content. It was two girls going at it." I felt her skin slowly get cold as if the live was draining out of her.

"Awee don't worry! As an attractive female, I'll make sure help you out. Just not here where anyone can walk in." I felt the female beneath me turn her head to look at me.
"Where?" She said barely above a whisper.

"Follow me." With a smile I kissed her neck and grabbed her hand. Every pizzeria has at least 2-3 secret rooms. This one however, has a bit more. It had about 5. We each kinda stumbled upon them and well, I'm taking her to the one I found. We were in the main party areas near the stage.

"Isn't this more public...?" I shook my head, and pushed a wall, it was like a door that slowly opened. Inside were things like a bed, a chair and desk, couch , T.V and a mini-fridge. We both walked in, she looked at me in confusion.

      "Why's this place here?" I heard her ask as I shrugged.
      "Probably to hide things, not even the owner knew this place was here. I found this one and the guys found others. We decided to individually keep them to ourselves."

      I giggled and twirled around happily, looking over at the shy guard who was still examining the room.
     "Have you ever done anything with anyone?" She shook her head and I giggled once more.

     "Well, mommy's gonna take real good care of you." I guided her to the bed and laid her down on her back. I saw her take off her shirt and I decided to just watch, I started to caress her skin as she undressed, it was so warm, so soft. She would shiver under my touch, making me smile at the power I have.

     (Y/n) finally took off her shirt and I decided to take it slow, let her enjoy it. I began by climbing on top of her and kissing her, her lips were godsend. They felt great against my own, so I started to get a little more rough, my fingers were grazing against her (s/c) sides, she was releasing little pleasured noises into the our kiss. Her sounds alone were sending me into bliss.