You remained quiet and listened to him. That poor boy, you thought.

„He is very talented and a quick learner, probably able to become as strong as I am one day. But until he reaches his full potential, we have to protect and help him at all costs. Y/N, you are not only becoming a teacher. You will also have to help him to find all the fingers."

„Okay!" you answered. „I will help him. I want him to live a great life."

You understand how terrible it is to grow up, never being able to be a child, yet a teenager, even though these are the most important years of your life.

„Great!" he clapped into his hands and had a wide smile on his face. „And for you, this is a great opportunity to reach your full potential as well. I'm gonna be honest, I think it's quite impressive how aware you are about your powers for being self-trained."

His praise caught you off guard.

You were not used to that. So you always get a bit heavy-hearted when someone tells you you're doing good.

„You still have a lot to learn and to understand but I think you will get it quickly."

Quietly you mumbled a „Thank you" and looked out of the window with a slight blush on your face.

After a while, the car stopped in front of a huge Buddhist-looking gate and you scanned the location. Five minutes ago, the car drove up a mountain covered with trees and now you are standing in front of a huge temple-like campus.

„Y/N, we are here."

Satoru quickly stepped out of the car and opened the door for you. „My lady."

„Shut up," you answered and slightly pushed his hand away that he offered you. „Let's make this quick."

Together you walked over the huge campus.

„This is not only a School. It's also the headquarters for every jujutsu sorcerer in Tokyo. Every sorcerer who graduated is involved, whether being a mentor for the students or accompanying them on missions. The weaker ones are windows. They detect curses and report them back to us."

You didn't answer him because you were so focused on scanning the location you were walking through.

„And this is also the place you will be living if you get accepted." he chuckled. „Probably right next to my room. Then we can have our forbidden Love relationship."

Your elbow went right in his direction but you had no chance to get near him. Surprised, you looked at the space between you and him. Curious, you tried it again but with your flat hand.

He just chuckles.

„This is one of my cursed techniques," he commented. „It's called infinity."

„How, how does it work?" you asked quietly, already realizing that he was stronger than you expected.

„I can control the infinity between you and me. Or well, I can slow you down until it would take infinite time to touch me. This is also why you couldn't land a hit as you tried."

He now turned it off and your flat hand touched his chest, feeling the soft fabric of his uniform.

„So you are untouchable!" you came to the conclusion. „And you get to choose who can touch you and who not."

Jealously wandered through your heart, wishing you would have the power as well. The number of times you could have needed this ability to not feel those disgusting touches on your body. The wandering hands of your customers.

Your hand went to the button on his uniform and your thumb slid over the surface of it, feeling the imprint. Quite some tension grew between you two and you looked up to him.

„I'm gonna admit it, this is quite impressive. Making me kinda jealous."

He chuckled quietly. „I have told you I'm the strongest."

Maybe you just imagined it but the distance between you two suddenly became smaller until you could feel his warm breath against your face.

With a heated face, you turned away and cleared your throat.

„Anyway, we should go!" you said. „I know old people hate it when they have to wait."

Quickly you walked away from him just to get some distance. He was attractive and knew how to wrap you around his finger. You hated that.

„Yeah, about that." he followed you. „We Are already ten minutes late."

Suddenly you stopped and turned around. „What?!" you almost yelled at him. „Oh god! This will already ruin the first impression they get. Seriously?!"

„No need to worry!" he spoke calmly. „It's not like they could miss anything important."

Harshly, you facepalmed yourself and opened the door of the building like you knew where you had to go.

„Satoru!" you said and waited for him to show you the way.

A cocky grin formed on his face. „Hm, I like the way you say my name."

„This is no time for your stupid jokes!" you scolded him. „And now show me the way! I wanna make this workout!"

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒 • 𝘚. 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें