The Black Pearl Vs. Bowser's Armada

Magsimula sa umpisa

He then performed some sword techniques, showing each of the elements off and ending it with a combination of all. He then stood back up as the sword then dematerializes. Vara then turns around to see Kthanid glowing in light.

Kthanid: Vara, Hero of Light and Darkness. And Asterius, the Fierce Deity and God of Wrath... when the time comes, play the Oath of Order and call upon us. You both are Earth and all worlds hope. 

Kthanid then beams up towards the sky and disappears into the heavens.

Vara: Wait, what? He's part of the Seven Guardians?... *facepalms* I should've known.

The crew then laughs.

Vara: Hey, don't laugh at me!

Just now, Vara begins to hear Mothra telepathically.

Mothra: 'Vara... we shall leave this up to you. Don't lose hope, and save the worlds. We're counting on you.

Mothra then begins to sprout her wings as she then flies away from the Black Pearl and flies back to Infant Island. Vara and Godzilla share a glance as he then submerges back into the ocean and swims away. 

Vara: ... So long... Titans. 

Jack: Avast, we shall make haste towards this witch's fortress! Hoist the Colours, mates! Set the sails into the wind and raise the anchor, Savvy!

Everyone then gets to work as they all set sails into the wind and raise the anchor. The Black Pearl now leaves the Bermuda Triangle.

Vara: Captain, do you know where we're going?

Jack: Of course I do, why?

Vara: *tilts head* I don't get why the compass is special. Is it filled with magic that guides you?

Jack: Nonsense... You'd be surprise. 

Jack then tosses the compass to Vara as he then looks at it, with the arrow showing the direction they're going. Vara then looks as he sees a little faint dark clouds in the distance.

Vara: Okay, this really does work. You convinced me.

He then tosses the compass back to Jack and then goes below deck. While night falls and below deck, Vara begins to change as he folds his jacket and takes off his gauntlets. He was sitting on the bench as he then unties his hair and lets it hang around. He then found other gauntlets as he then puts them on in the darkness.

 He then found other gauntlets as he then puts them on in the darkness

Asterius: You really have matured, Vara.

Asterius then appears next to Vara transparently, sitting next to him.

Vara: So have you. It's true to what Kthanid said. We really came a long way from being born on the moon and raised from Hell. We came across each other when I first wore the mask, having to save my other friends. Just felt like yesterday.