Chapter Fifteen: Total Meltdown

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile up in Headmaster Spritle's office, Braedey is with the headmaster of the school, alongside Ken, Blaze and Dante, the latter three having been called up to discuss about this matter.

"So, you would like myself, Blaze, Ken, and Dante to be bodyguards and security for the upcoming V.I.P race?" Braedey asked to Headmaster Spritle.

"Yes. Since we'll be having not just those representing the various companies, but also some scouts that will be seeking out for new drivers to race for them in their teams in professional racing." Headmaster Spritle now stated. "Unfortunately, you four won't be able to race but I'm sure your co-drivers wouldn't mind with taking the wheel."

"Okay, I get it." Ken snapped his fingers. "We let those like Jennifer, Clementine and Rin go and race in our cars, while we act as security."

"Exactly right, Ken." Headmaster Spritle acknowledged, then looked to Braedey. "Your area of expertise when it comes to dealing with hostile people and baddies gives you an advantage over others, and you'll know what to do."

"As do myself and Ken." Blaze added in. "We will be ready for whatever happens."

"Yeah. I'm down for that, too." Dante punches his fist into an open palm for emphasis. He always wanted to do something like this.

"I do want to say something." Blaze now spoke up. "At about 1400 hours local time yesterday, my scanners picked up on a Cybertronian signal approaching the academy. However, I was unable to triangulate its location now, nor was I able to detect if it were Autobot or Decepticon. It's as if it was scrambled or damaged." He then tapped the side of his head. "Maybe my scanner is faulty or something."

"Don't think so. Best we keep an eye and ear out for anything suspicious tomorrow." Braedey advised to the three males.

"Agreed." Everyone acknowledged in unison, then the four teenage males leave the headmaster's office.

"So, you think it's someone you've dealt with before?" Dante asked to Braedey, the four of them walking down the halls.

"I'm not sure who, but I don't like not knowing who or what we're dealing with until I get any answers or clues to who or what's our enemy." Braedey answered back, then he hands Bluetooth devices and Autobot badges. "Best we get ready for tomorrow. Report on Comms in case of any sign of suspicious activity."

"10-4, good buddy." Ken acknowledged.
"Let's roll." Blaze nodded sharply.
"Right, then." Dante smirked.

With that, the group of four head off back to the dorms to get ready for the V.I.P race day.

~*~*~

The next morning, banners and camera crews have all been set up and all are ready for the V

The next morning, banners and camera crews have all been set up and all are ready for the V.I.P race to start. Important dignitaries. representatives of the big-time sponsors and companies, and much more are arriving at Racer Academy to witness the upcoming race.