Chapter Thirteen: More New Faces

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, Lucy." Speed thanked.

"Let's get going before we get caught for being late." Ken suggested, the others following on after him. "I'd rather be

In the classroom, Professor Aniskov stood before the students in his class, holographic image of the track they'll be racing on appearing next to him, but no image or information about what the track could be, all except for the map.

"This race will be one of agility and sharp strikes against your opponents

"This race will be one of agility and sharp strikes against your opponents. You will have to oust yourself from the pack and show what you can do in tight situations." Professor Aniskov stated to everyone in the class.

'Sounds like this'll be a tough and tight race.' Braedey thought to himself. 'Best choices for something like this would be utilising the environment around me, or some fast modes that could be utilised.'

"In addition to this course, this'll be where most of you will race with an occupant alongside you." Professor Aniskov added in, which did get some off-guard. "They'll be your navigator, so you won't be utilising your GPS systems."

"Aw, man. Not cool." Jesse fumed.
"Like, what a total pain." Jared added.

"So we can't use the GPS? Okay, then." Conor sighed.

"That sounds like a good challenge." Kou mused.

"I see. So it seems we will have someone alongside us in the cars." Blaze concluded, then raised his hand. "Professor? Are we allocated a navigator, or will they be chosen at random?" He asked.

"A good question, Blaze. For your answer, those that will have a navigator have already been allocated, and you'll meet them before you go to the track." Professor Aniskov stated to them.

After that explanation, the students all made their way down to the track to get ready for the lesson. As they go over to their cars, they noticed a holoscreen board informing to everyone who gets their own navigator:

•Braedey - Rin
•Blaze - New Student
•Kou - Mitch
•Speed - Conor
•X - Lucy

"This might be an issue." Rin said to Braedey as they walked up to the Transformer. "I mean, there's only one seat built into this car. How are we supposed to race together?"

"Good thing I'm five steps ahead." Braedey taps some commands into the Transformatrix, and in response, the cockpit and bodywork began to stretch and expand in size, a second seat now forming within the cockpit, making the Transformer like that of a two-seater jet. "There. Easy as putting a nut to a bolt."

"Wow. That was easy." Rin commented.

"You never know when you need to give a passenger a ride." Braedey shrugged back to her.

DJ Reyes walked up, he and Braedey sharing a brofist. "Good luck, and take care of yourself out there." He advised, walking back to his car.

"Time to have some fun." Rin smiled to Braedey.