ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Start from the beginning

"Yes your imperial majesty."

Darla changed me into something more simple and comfortable. It was an all black sparkly dress with loose sleeves, gold flowers, and gold details with matching heels.

 It was an all black sparkly dress with loose sleeves, gold flowers, and gold details with matching heels

I walked to the dining room silently, only hearing my heels clicking on the floor. I arrived to the dining room and was about to open the door when it already opened. I was welcomed with an unwelcoming sight. Rashta.

"Y-Your majesty." Rashta silently said. She shifted her gazed to the floor. She didn't realize she didn't call me her imperial majesty. I look over to Sovieshu who realized it too. He was about to say something when I gestured him not too.

"Hmph." I walked past her, bumping my shoulder into her. She looked like she was about to fall over but caught herself.

I took my seat at the far end of the table. Not long after Navier came in and took a seat next to princess Circe.

When we started eating I saw princess Circe whisper something over to Navier. Navier then chocked on her drink and looked over to Heinrey.

I looked over to see Heinrey, Sovieshu, and Rashta converse about something.

I decided to pay no attention to it and kept eating. I was sipping my wine when a loud clank and Sovieshu yelling made me slightly choke on my drink.

"You're being very disrespectful prince Heinrey!" Sovieshu yelled.

"Your imperial majesty are you alright?" I heard Navier ask. I nodded while closing my eyes and patting my chest.

I looked over to Sovieshu who was glaring at Heinrey.

"What's being disrespectful if I'm simply pointing out her mistakes? She said she was the recipient of my letters, yet she can't seem to remember the half of it." Heinrey says.

"Letters? Have I missed something?" I asked both Navier and princess Circe as I watched the two men talk.

"Apparently prince Heirey has an anonymous pen pal your imperial majesty. And supposedly it's Lady Rashta." Princess Circe answered.

"I see..." I watch as Heinrey continued on.

"If she was impersonating my lady, don't you think it's right of me to protect my lady's honor? Though then again my recipient could be a gentleman." Heinrey then looked to Rashta who flinched.

"I'm an though terribly offended. Both by your lady-in-waiting and you Lady Rashta. Are you slighting the western kingdom or me?"

"Rashta clearly stated that she momentarily got the contents of the letters mixed up." Sovieshu defended Rashta. I slightly narrowed my eyes at him but he didn't see.

"And I clearly stated how my pen pal possibly getting the contents of the letters mixed up is bizarre." Heinrey sheepishly says.

"Princess Heirey!"

"Everyone am I in the wrong here? Yesterday, Lady Rashta said herself she was the recipient of my letters. And I trusted her words because I thought a distinguished young lady like herself wouldn't lie." Heinrey stands up.

"And as princess Circe put it, I treated her as sweetly as a cream puff." Both Navier and princess Circe sweated as they found out he heard them.

"...You're so mean." I looked over to Rashta as she starts sobbing. I silently roll my eyes at her.

"It's because...It's because I'm not of high standards or sophisticated and that's why your drawing the line." She sobbed.

Navier then suddenly stood up. "I didn't want to get involved but I think I should clear everyone's misunderstanding."

I raised my eyebrows in curiosity.

"Your majesty, I know who the recipient of prince Heinrey's letters are. And it's not Lady Rashta." Navier answered.

What Sovieshu said next shocked me.

"You shouldn't take prince Heinrey's side because you despise Rashta empress." To hide my shocked face I quickly opened my fan and coffered my nose and mouth, only letting my eyes peek through.

"It seems only the emperor trust the words coming out of Lady Rashta's mouth." Heinrey says. "It must be frustrating for you, your majesty."

"That's enough!" Sovieshu draws out his sword and points it to Heinrey. "Prince Heinrey I challenge you to a duel for tarnishing my woman's honor."

"Can I leave this room safely even if I kill you?" Heinrey asked with small smile on his face. Sovieshu clenches his jaw and narrows his eyes at the western prince.

"If so, I accept your challenge."

'Oh dear.'