Zaya is not a studios girl but nonetheless, she managed to gain marks which made her stand in an above-average element. She works tough to get those fashionable marks they call.

both Zaya's mother and father don't care about having a full marks nor did they pressure her to have them. The only thing they pressure and said to her is behaving nice to be a good lady with appropriate individual and in no way forgetting about her allah and Islam, and she is like that too..

despite the fact that her mother and father do not care about her marks she still does score good, she knows that if she don't get the marks she need for her college she can simply emerge as sitting at domestic or in others' homes because her father will no longer spend a Penny on her college so she has to gain marks and get into one her very own.

it's exam time in her school soon she will go to university

she is late she, She stayed up all night studing and at last end up sleeping in her study table ..

Zaya rushed towards the exam hall clutching tightly into her hall tickets in nervousness, she is almost fifteen minutes late which means the question paper are already given, she cursed herself for falling asleep and ignoring her alarm..

Hardly maneging her trembling foot she shoved her hall ticket to the teacher while painting hard because of the run she made to her class.. the teacher conformed it and she moved to her seat all her buddies were already lost within the question papers and by some means thair face made her little bit scared...

it is the final examination of 12th which imply that she is no longer a student in this school this is the last day of her school life she has been studying here for the past 12 years half of her life is spent in this school thees thoughts passed in her mind and without knowing her eyes got moist

she turn around to have a look at her friends, being a talkative and very kind girl she is blessed with a number of good friends which are soo dearly to her.

One of her best friend Shifa noticed her looking at them and she gived a warm smile to zaya, with out wasting time she continued writing in her paper...

The sound of bell ranging alerted her and the invigilator started collecting the papers... like the bell have given them any invisible kind energy all started writing even tougher whilst all should stop writing...

-------------------------

Zaya and Shifa was waiting for their buddies to came out and zaya was lost in her world of thoughts, She got back into earth when her friend ayana started talking

"soo Guys this is our last day in this shit hole," Ayana mocked

Zaya hit her on the head playfully for calling thair cherished school a 'shit hole'.

Zaya's eyes again started to get moist as she remembered how lovely her life had been in this school and how much this place means to her, Her teary eyes were given noticed by her friends and they started out teasing her saying

" Alert guys the Zaya dam is now open and if u love your life take your belongings and run for your life "

All started laughing teasing her

"Any way zaya why are you crying it's true that we are leaving this so-called beautiful school, however still dude we're together we will be always be together" Shifa said

And her buddies tilted thair head in yes .. at the same time but Zaya simply shrugged

"what's with that shrug of yours zaya.. are you not going to university ?... and u know na we we're going live togather die together it's our bro code" Anisha stated litely unpleasant by her shrug.

Zaya is also excited as them approximately dreaming about going to university together but still she was not sure if she will get to make that dream come true

her pals Shifa and Anisha had been wealthy enough that Their dad and mom will purchase them seats as they bay goodies, and for Shreya, she is a totally ranker,with her rankings she will be able to get whichever university she desire for .

Amoung them zaya is the only one who had no money nor ranks.... She should get maximum mark in these tests to tilt her head with settlement along with her buddies and which she isn't that sure

she had finished her part of studying and giving exam now all she can do is pray ....it says na
"if u do your best god will do the rest" now it's all upto...Allah to show her the proper direction ...

She rushed to her home after giving her farewells to the teachers as their farewell party and all was alredy over....

Her friends had been making plans to go shopping after the class and Zaya kindly move back from it... her parents were strict as they never allowed her to stay late after school and going out with friends and all ... They strictly prohibited it....

they'll now not meet for a while they just pleaded to her to stay however they knows that she cannot she just apologized and left for her home ....

without a doubt she also wanted to go along with her friends and do shopping however her father in no means allowed her to go.. she remember what he always says he says that "it's not a great manner for single ladies to go outdoor with out Their parents with them" and whenever he says things like that it just irritates her and she accepts that because she knows that it's unnecessary to argue however nonetheless they love her and she knows that... they're simply a little bit orthodox thats it ....

She can have everything ... She ever wanted going out with friends enjoying , shoping and all she also wish to study for nursing ... Helping others is her favorite thing and being a nurse she can help hundreds...this all will happen only of she got into a good med collage... She prayed to allah to bless her with good scores that she can get into a good collage and have good life.....

She was unaware of the fact that her fate was alredy written and soon her life going to change forever...

Hows this chapter comment please

vote - comment - follow - share