He looked down at me as the door to the room was flung open. Ghislaine was on full alert and didn't shout or anything to wake us up in case he kills us. She felt that he was here to bring disaster to everyone while really he just wanted to give me a bracelet.

Orsted glanced at her. "A beast woman, your instincts must have told you I'm here, you are brave for opening that door." Orsted admitted.

"Why are you here?" She hissed as he turned from her to look down at the bed.

Orsted was used to everyone being aggressive toward him, but this time he felt happy about it. He knew there were people around me who want to protect me.

He left through the window and took off so quickly that Ghislaine wouldn't be able to track him down, not like she wanted to.

She didn't speak of that incident, but we noticed the next few days she seemed quite protective of us all. She just seemed to have been rattled by something and that's shocking since to us she is the strongest person we know.

When I was well enough to take part in the lessons again Rudeus quickly noticed my new bracelet. "What is that?" He asked me.

"Oh, this?" I held up my hand with the bracelet on it, and Rudeus found it cool.

"Are those actual scales?" Rudeus asked me.

"No blue!" I answered, and he laughed seeing I have no clue, but was just happy to have received it.

"I don't like it." Eris groaned, and she seemed to be glaring at it.

"Why?" I asked disappointed.

"I don't know, the feeling I get..." Eris mumbled. "You shouldn't wear."

"I'm wearing it forever." I decided.

"HUH?! WHY?!" She complained.

I took out the earplugs she gave me, and she was shocked. "I have and use them." I informed her. "I treasure them since they are from you, so I will do the same with this, it's from someone precious."

"Well, of course, you treasure something I give you." Eris mumbled then turned away. I could see in the reflection of a window a huge grin on her face making me smile, but I do wonder why she got such a bad feeling from the bracelet.

I just shrugged it off since this is from someone really precious to me.

Even Ghislaine stared it down, but my pout made her stop.

I was upset when I saw Orsted again since he actually expected me to never wear it. "You gave me it!" I yelled. "I'm wearing it! Even if you tell me not to!" I declared.

Orsted stared at me like I'm very confusing and he has mentioned many times before that my behaviour around him is weird. He's weird himself, he acts like I'm supposed to attack him any second whenever we meet up, so I hug him more now.

"Expect love from me! Only that!" I ordered and he slowly nodded making me grin.

When it was Rudeus's birthday I went running around the house to find him since I just finished the present I have been preparing for him. He was peeking into some room, but that's just a common hobby of his now.

"Happy birthday Rude!" I exclaimed as I held out a new figurine to him. He flinched for some reason then we heard some smashing in the kitchen he was looking into.

Rudeus sighed then took the stone tablet the figures are on and he was in awe. "It's...everyone." He mumbled.

It was a big figurine of all the people we love and care about. "No, it's your motivation." I informed him.