|11| The Semifinals

"The next semifinal will determine who will face defending champion!" The announcer said loudly into the mic.

It's been well over an hour.

You watched Cobra Kai takedown everyone but Daniel and a couple of other people in the 3-minute rounds. - This had impressed you.

Nonetheless, you were most worried about what will happen next; you felt your palms sweat and body shake with anxiety.

"Will Daniel LaRusso." He began causing the crowd to roar out in a cheer, you did as well, "of the Miatchi-Do karate."

Miyagi-Do.. you think to yourself, annoyed with the man's mispronunciation.

"And Bobby Brown of the Cobra Kai."

This made you rise from your seat, screaming to your brother. "Go, Bobby! Yeah!" You clapped with a smile.

You watched as he didn't look up from his conversation with Kreese. This made you confused, since your shout would've reached him given the spot your mom found right above the Cobra Kai's.

"Why didn't he look at us?" You turned to your mother, she didn't have an answer. "I don't know?"

When turning your head back to him, you can tell that there was some bickering between Bobby and Kreese. You broke out into a frown across your face watching Bobby get up from his spot, slumped down he shuffled lazily towards the mat where Daniel already was.

"What'd I miss?" Your stepdad chimes in as he sat down beside mom, "Bobby is up there! That's my boy!" He shouts with a smile while clapping and whistling.

"Bobby is gonna go up against Daniel, dad." You mumble.

"Do what you gotta do! Bobby." A random who was in Cobra Kai yells, this makes you wonder what's about to happen.

You observe Bobby and Daniel bow to the referee then to each other.

Once they were both given the ok to begin the fight, Bobby leaps in the air; kicking Daniel's upper thigh as hard as he could. This left everyone booing at your brother, he rushed to Daniel's side while kneeling.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to." Bobby shouts in Daniel's ear, he screams out in agony as a response. "My leg!"

Bobby gets pulled up by one of the staff, they push him back the same time Daniel gets carried off of the arena.

"Bobby Brown of the Cobra Kai has been disqualified for excessive and deliberate contact..."

You ran off of the bleachers towards Bobby, he was holding up his belt towards Kreese with teary eyes. "I quit." He whispered through gritted teeth.

You approach the Cobra Kai's, looking at Bobby you felt enraged with his actions. "What the fuck was that!"

"I didn't want to, I swear!" He said your name looking at you, his eyes were full of despair as he began to sob. "Well, if you didn't want to then why'd you do it?" You cross your arms, brows rising with a look of spleen.

Bobby ignored your question and walked into the arena towards the hallway, and out front of the arena in the parking lot. You follow him out past all the people who loudly utter disapproving words at him.

"Where are you going!" You urgently ask your brother, following behind since he didn't bother to stop walking, "I'm going home." He replied in a harsh manner.

"Bobby."

"Just go back in there and cheer for your boyfriend." Bobby snarls with narrowed eyes into slits, coming to a halt and pivoting his body to face you.