|01| Would You Rather?

"Johnny Lawrence or Bobby Brown"

Your friend, Susan, asks as she plops a piece of candy in her mouth. You had the girls over; Ali, Barbara and Susan.

The three of you were playing a game would you rather, and the question was: who would you rather kiss?

"Bobby." Ali grins with great confidence as she answers, "I would have to go with Johnny." Barbara points to her open mouth, pretending to gag. "Ugh."

Susan giggled at the two, "I'd say Johnny too, even though they're both revolting." She mumbled quietly mostly towards herself.

"How bout you?"

You give a questioning look at Barbara, she raises a brow waiting for your response. "You chose between the two."

"Uh, what?"

Ali watched as your lips curled downwards, feeling the tension as she and Johnny are exes and have been for weeks now. You couldn't bring yourself to say it, so you came up with an excuse.

They currently put you deliberately in an uncomfortable situation knowing you wouldn't say Bobby, as he's your stepbrother.

"I don't think it's necessary, I mean Bobby's my brother and they're both-"

"Just say it! We know you're obsessed with him." Ali bluntly says not taking her eyes off of you, she crossed her arms over her chest. "It's Johnny, isn't it."

The heat rises in your cheeks, everyone knew at this point you'd take a liking to your brother's best friend: Johnny Lawrence only because he hangs out at your house quite often.

"Ah! Look, we're out of popcorn." You nervously laugh getting up off of the couch with the empty bowl, "I'm going to go and pop some more."

With the turn on the heels of your feet, you ran upstairs towards the kitchen swiftly turning the corner solely to be stopped in your tracks.

"Hey," Johnny said your name, his voice was thick and low as he towers over your figure with the desired glance. "What's up with you?"

"Hi.." you mumble stepping aside to walk past him, he pivoted his body to keep his gaze on you. "I'm just about to make some popcorn."

You held up the bowl, then placed it near the popcorn machine putting the uncooked kernels in turning it on. Johnny smiled at you sweetly as his eyes flicker down to your lips, but the expression he held soon dissolved when Bobby came downstairs from his room.

"Johnny! I thought you said you were just getting some more cola for us? What's taking so.." Bobby's eyes land on you stopping him mid-sentence, he lets out a tittering laugh as he points at the popcorn that's currently popping, "you making that for us?"

You eye-roll at him, "no Bobby, my friends are here." You state but this only made him mock your words, "what friends? I didn't know you had any."

"Stop! What's your damage, Bobby?"

Your louring eyes on his as he shook his head, not continuing his torment upon you he opened the fridge, bending over his eyes peer in and grabbing the sodas Johnny was supposed to be getting for them.