27: storm

Jennie's POV

The light of the sun wakes me up early in the morning only to see the perfect bare back of my girlfriend and hear her sleeping soundly.

I smiled. The memories of last night's event is playing in my head. Lisa's body, her moans, her touch, her everything. Gosh, it's so fucking vivid.

I could get use to this. Fuck, I'm so fucking in love with her.

"Staring is rude, you know?" She suddenly said.

"How do you know that I'm staring?" I asked. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Instinct." She said. I laughed. What a dork. I removed the hair that's hiding her pretty face and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning love." The endearment suddenly slipped.

She giggled and bury her face on my neck. "Good morning Nini." I stroke her hair.

"Li?"

"Hmmm?"

"About last night...was it... okay?"

She looked and furrowed her eyebrows. "Okay? Just okay? Jennie you are incredible!" She exclaimed. I laughed.

I smirked. "That good huh?" I jokingly said. She laughed and slapped my shoulder.

She rolled her eyes and said. "Now, you're being cocky."

I held her waist tightly and pulled her closer. She suddenly gasped. Then I remembered that we're still naked under the sheets. Oppsss.

"Jen..." I started to kiss her neck and her collarbone. And then bit her shoulder teasingly.

"Love..." She said and play my hair. Gosh, it's turning me on.

I looked at her eyes and saw her pupils dilated and she's breathing heavily.

"Yes Lili?"

"...kiss me." She said. I smirked. "With pleasure, love."

I moved on top of her and kiss her. She kissed me back while roaming her hand on my back. I moved my hands on the side of her waist going downwards.

"Fuck.. Jen.." She moaned.

"Hmmmm... baby..." She said. I smirked. Gosh, Lisa in my bed, moaning and calling me endearments. I could get use to this forever.

"What do you want love?" I asked. She exhaled and hold my neck.

"What does it look like I want Jennie? Gosh, I'm still sore yet you're doing things to turn me on." She said. I chucked.

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm so fucking irresistible in the morning that I turned you on and now you want me to fuck you. Is that it?" I said and smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"You and your mouth." She said.

"Well then, silence me baby. Silence me with your mouth so that the only sound that we'll hear is our moans while we're fucking." I said. And she moaned and bit her lower lip.

"Just shut the fuck up and kiss—"

Lisa's POV

"Just shut the fuck up and kiss—"

"HOLY SHIT IT'S A LIVE PORN!" Someone shouted. Jennie covered us with her blanket.

"WHAT THE FUCK JISOO?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK?!" Jennie shouted and throw the lamp towards a laughing Jisoo.

"Babe what is it? Why are you shouti—" A worried Chaeyoung appeared and she looked at us shocked.

"Oh my gosh. It happened." She said and smile like an idiot.

She hugged Jisoo and said, "my best friend finally got laid!"

"FUCK YOU PARK CHAEYOUNG!"

"I'm not but Jennie will, we'll see you at breakfast. Make it quick!" She shouted back while dragging a laughing Jisoo.

I looked at Jennie and she just smiled and wiggle her brows.

"No." I said. She pouted and gave me puppy eyes.
"Pwetty pwease?" She added. I just sighed. Damn it, why does this tiger turns into a kitten real quick?

"Fine. But will you please be gentle?" I asked. She kissed my forehead.

"Whatever my baby wants." And finally kissed my awaiting lips.

Gosh, what a good way to start new year.

Jennie's POV

After taking a shower separately, we decided to went downstairs for breakfast.

I held Lisa's hand while we're walking down because she's wincing. I felt guilty. Did I hurt her that much? I looked down.

"Nini?" She called. So I looked up. She stroke my cheek with her hand, I kissed her palm.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you." I said.

"No, you didn't hurt me Jen. It's just uhm...you see... it's my first time." She shyly confessed. I giggled.

"I figured it out Lili, last night. And don't worry okay?

You're also my first." I whispered to her and went to our dining room quickly because I felt embarrassed. Gosh.

But Lisa, being a long legged gorgeous lady immediately caught up with me and just held my hand and squeezed it gently.

When we arrived at the dining room, I saw my mom, my cousins, Taehyung, Dahyun, Jin, and Jisoo as well as Rosie smiling at us knowingly. I knew it. Jisoo and her big fucking mouth. Ugh.

"Great morning guys, isn't it? What a happy new year." Taehyung said while wiggling his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off Kim Taehyung." I said after I pulled Lisa a chair beside me. She's blushing hard.

"Manners, Ruby Jane." My mom said and then smiled and mouthed, "I'm proud of you".

"Let's just eat, okay?" I said. I can't with these people.

"I thought you already ate?" Jisoo said. Everyone laughed except me, Lisa, and my mom.

"Kim Jisoo." My mom said seriously.

Jisoo just pouted. I stuck my tongue out. Ha! Serves you right idiot.

I heard Lisa giggled and whispered, "you're like a kid"
I just smiled at her.

"Well then, let's eat everyone." My mom said.

"Uhm excuse me Madame Kim but someone is in the front door looking for you and Agassi. It's your ex husband." The maid said.

My mom stood up and I did too. No. This isn't fucking happening.

"Do not open the goddamn door! Tell that man to stay the fuck out of this mansion and out of our lives!" I bursted out.

"Jen..."

"No, mom... Not again. He doesn't deserve to be here... I don't want him near you or me or this house ever again."

Everyone looked at me worriedly. I looked at Lisa. I'm sorry Lili, I can't face you right now. I wiped my tears harshly and hurriedly went upstairs.

I can't forgive him. Not now. Not ever.

AN: sinong broken hearted kahapon dahil sa CK? same HAHAHAHAHA joke, friends lang daw kasi nilinaw na ni mare sa igs. Sana happy na kayo ha? :))))