Special Chapter: baby shark

AN: This is a flashback. The present year in the story is 2019.

HALLOWEEN (2018)

Jisoo's POV

"No. Absolutely fucking not."

"Come on Jennie. It's for the Student Council Program for the Halloween. You wouldn't want to disappoint the whole student body, would you?"

"I don't care about them." I rolled my eyes.

"What about a certain barbie with a bangs?" She looked at me contemplating whether or not she's accepting my offer.

She sighed. "This will only be for a day, okay?" She said. I smirked. I won.

"Yeah. No boys, just girls." I said.

"Okay." She said. I jumped in victory. Hell yeah.

-

We are now in the student council office and this is the day of the Halloween program so there are no classes for the day. Jennie and I are getting ready for one of the student council's program that they've assigned to us.

A stupid fucking program. Why did we agree to this? I frowned.

I saw Jennie went out of her private room and I suddenly laughed because she looked so adorable wearing a Shark Onesie. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Don't you dare laughed at me you fucking turtle rabbit!" She said. I laughed louder.

"You look like a five year old kid mandu! So squishyyyy" I said. She just gave me a middle finger. Pffffft.

She got a book and throw it at me. "YAH!" She just chuckled. "Bull's eye" She said. Tch. I got the cardboard that we needed and open the door.

"Let's just get this over with." I said and give her one of the cardboards with the words "FREE HUG" written on it.

Yeah, you've read it right. One of the Student council's fucking program is for us to give free hugs to the students. They've decided that it will be Me, Jennie, Jin, and Taehyung whom will give the whole student body a free hug because we are "the most popular one students here". The fuck is that.

Once the two of us are out, all the student council officers have smile in their faces. Yeah right. They've planned all of this.

"Wipe that fucking smile off of your faces or all of you will be remove in your fucking positions right at this moment." Jennie said. I chuckled.

"Obey what the baby shark said." I said. All of them are so red because they are all holding their laugh. Well, except for me and Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed so hard that he was laying on the floor while singing baby shark.

Jennie just gave me a death glare and kick Taehyung's butt. Taehyung just pouted.

"The baby shark is a meanie." Taehyung said. I giggled. Jennie just stomp her feet on the ground and went outside the office while muttering, "fuck off". I shook my head, she's such a baby sometimes.

"We'll announce that the free hug program will start Ji." Mina said. I just nodded at her. She smiled, "Don't worry. We will specifically tell them that Jennie will only hug girls while you three will hug girls and boys. Is it really okay with you to hug boys too?"

"If they are going to do something bad to me while hugging, I can manage." I said and winked. "I just don't want Jennie to kill them so it's better for her to only hug girls." Mina chuckled.

"Of course. We wouldn't want to have a crime scene on Halloween." She said and went outside the office with her girlfriend, Chaeyoung.

Taehyung and Jin looked at me and said, "Let's go give free hugs!" I smiled. Dorks.

Jennie's POV

It's been an hour since the program started. There are so many girls that I've hugged already but I can't find the one that I like to give my hugs so bad.

Where's my Lili?

"What's up baby shark!" I saw Taehyung in his Dino Onesie holding a corndog.

"Shut the fuck up! Have you seen Lisa?" I asked.

He scratched her head. "I just saw her with Rosie. I think she's at the library right now."

I nodded. "Thanks V, you look cute." I said. He chuckled. "You too baby shark! Just don't bite Lisa okay?" He jokingly said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever"

I went inside the library and all the students eyes are on me. While some are taking pictures. Oh for fuck sake.

"Delete that fucking pictures or I will make sure that all of you are expelled!" I said. They instantly looked away.

"Looking good Miss Kim." The librarian said. I just rolled my eyes at her. "Have you seen Lisa?" I asked.

"She's over there with Miss Park." She said. "Thank you Auntie." I said.

I went to their table and sat beside her. She looked at me from head to toe and smirked. I blushed. Goddammit this is so fucking embarrassing.

"Wifey! You look so cuteeee." Rosie said. I looked at her and said thanks. Lisa just laughed.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" She said while biting her inside cheeks.

I crossed my arms. "Yeah, fucking laugh at me." I said. She giggled. "I just... You look... Pffft... You look less evil." She said. I rolled my eyes. If I don't like this girl, I swear.

"Okay. First of, I'm cute in this onesie. Second, I didn't have a choice. And third, have lunch with me." I said to her.

"Since you are looking less evil today, fine. I'll have lunch with you." She said. I smiled and she just giggled. Hell yeah.

"Okay. I'm outta here. Gotta find my turtle rabbit girlfriend." Rosie said.

-

After we ate lunch, me and Lisa are walking down the hallways going back to the lib. Apparently she and Chaeyoung are researching something for their homework so they took the liberty to search for the whole day because there are no classes.

"Here we are." Lisa said while holding the door of the lib. "Thank you for the lunch evil one." She said.

I pouted. "You said I look less evil today." She laughed. "Yeah, you're still evil tho but less." She pinched my cheeks. Only her can do that. Jennie you're so whipped.

I intently looked at her. She blushed. "What?"

I shook my head and smiled. You're just so fucking beautiful that my heart is going to explode right now. "Nothing Lili."

"Uh, okay? See yah!" Before she turned the knob I grabbed her wrist and hugged her. "Y-yah!"

I nuzzled my nose on her neck. I felt her shiver. "J-Jen what are you doing?"

I smirked and whisper in her ear, "It's a free hug day today Lili. So I'm giving you a hug." I playfully bit her earlobe. She gasped. "Do you want a kiss too?" I said. She pushed me.

"Yah! You pervert!" She said. Gosh, she's so fucking red. I laughed. I'm still holding her wrist so I tip toed and gave her forehead a peck. Yeah, she's taller than me.

"I love you." I said and ran away.

"JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM, YOU FUCKING PERVERTED SHARK!!!!" She shouted. I laughed.

God, I'm so inlove with her.

AN: I'm sorry. I just had to do it, it's been on my mind days ago. Here's a fluffy and funny special chap before chapter 15. Hehe 🤭

Please vote! Happy Halloween🕷️🎃💀👻