26: happy new year

Jisoo's POV

New Year is one of the most busiest days for the Kims. The whole clan have been hosting a year end party every 31st of December and the elite families all over South Korea, Thailand, and Japan are invited. I don't know why our great great grandmother think of this idea. I mean don't get me wrong, it's great, but tiring. Imagine your mom bombarding your bedroom door at 6am in a Saturday morning when it's supposed to be your rest day. Ugh. I wanted to teleport into Chaeng's bed right now and snuggle close to her.

"KIM JISOO IF I HEARD YOU SIGHING AGAIN FOR THE NTH TIME I'LL TELL ROSÉ NOT TO MARRY YOU!"

"OKAY!! FINE!! I'M UP ALREADY. SEE?!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Jisoo Kim!" She said glaring at me. Gosh she's so like my older sister.

"Alright. I'm sorry, Mom. I'm just gonna wash up and then I'll go to Jennie's house for the fitting." I said. Then she finally smiled.

"Very well. Enjoy your day, kid." And patted my head. I just shooked my head. Gosh, Kims and their duality.

"Oh, and make sure that the Parks are going to attend the party, okay? And tell Rosie I said hi." She added before disappearing. Probably calling my uncles and aunties.

This is going to be a loooooong day. Gotta text the grumpy mandu for heads up.

Annoying Chicken: Wake up dumbass!

Grumpy dumpling: Stfu you're the dumbass!

Annoying Chicken: You're dumbasser

Grumpy Dumpling: Tf jisoo it's not even a word

Annoying Chicken: Whatever. Cook me some breakfast, I'm going there now.

And... She left me on read! That mandu cheeks. Aish

Jennie's POV

Lili: Good morning Nini! You're up early are you? Mom and Dad are joining me for the fitting so I might be a little busy but don't worry, we are seeing each other later at the party, okay? I know you're not a morning person. So please don't be grumpy okay? I love you.

I chuckled when I read the message. Look at this gorgeous baby calling me grumpy early in the morning. I shook my head. She's lucky I love her.

Nini: Good morning baby! I might be busy too because you know, the venue will be here at the mansion. See you later! I love you too! ❤️

Lisa's POV

We are on our way to the Kim's mansion. Gosh why am I so nervous when in fact I always go there whenever Jennie and I wanted to hang out with her mom.

It's the fact that people are going to be there and they'll know that you're the heiress's girlfriend.

Right. Some of their associates haven't seen us together.
What if...

Damn it Lisa. Just don't be a pessimist.

"We're here Lisa."

I looked at the entrance and there's more people here tonight than I've expected. Some reporters are here too. Can't blame them. It's like the party of the century.

Me and parents are here in the front door because the guards are checking the invitations before the visitors come inside.

"Pst! Lisa!" I looked behind meand saw Chaeyoung together with her parents and Alice unnie.