He didn't even notice the longing he also feels.

"Don't I disgust you?" he tried holding back the words but it already left his mouth sounding miserably pained.

Hiro steps back, arch his torso inwards, and leveled his head at the fragile person before him. How can he speak of himself that way? His dark eyes have never been soulful as he stared at him, ashamed of himself instead.

His thumb brushed the wetness on his lash away, frowning, "Not even once."

Don't push me away.

His chest painfully clenched as he relish the feeling of his tears for the very first time against his fingertips. He cups Jin's small face and he closed his eyes briefly at the heavenly pleasure of feeling his soft hair brushing against his finger. He continues to draw small gentle circles on his wet and flushed cheeks, waiting for him to soothe down.

He did this.

The truthful claim left a poisonous taste against his tongue.

He'll sell out his soul to any entity present in exchange to cast away the guilt, rejection, and pain he's struggling with at the moment together with the sounds of his silent sobs murdering him from deep within.

Newly digested by his body, now he understands what any other normal person can feel. It's unpleasant.

He loathes it.

He opens his eyes and his disappointment towards himself was candid to his dark soul. His thumb then caresses Jin's shut lids, pleading for him to open his eyes.

He was willing enough to be caught under his spell again. He wants Jin to stare at him like the way he used to, fearless, curious, and honest.

"Look at me," he pleads. Does he hate him that much that he can't bear to see him in sight?

*click*

Jin's eyes flew open immediately as he was supposed to open his mouth for a reply, but Hiro suddenly pulled him towards the nearest wall when the door behind him opens and the voices he didn't notice were there were now evident throughout the entire hall.

"What is it?" A woman's voice says from inside.

All the tension broke free from his body as he slides down the wall, but at times like this is where he's at ease.

"I swear I heard something." The person from the door hisses.

Breaking beyond his expectation, Hiro wrapped his arms around him and oh so sweetly their bodies press against each other.

Jin rested his forehead against his chest, feeling his fingers kneading deliciously around his waist, massaging his tensed muscles.

Neither of them complained and they stayed like that for a few more seconds.

"Yah, Shin! Aish, stop scaring us." Another woman rants from inside.

"Aigoo, maybe, you're just hearing things"

"Geez, I know I heard something."

"You better quit smoking and drinking, lmao."

The door closes beside them and they were lucky the man didn't check the halls further. If he did, then it's only obvious they'll get caught.

When they were once again accompanied with silence, his knees start to shake at the overly done thrill for this day. With Hiro's arms already wrapping around his petite waist, the man lifts him and carried him towards the next door.

Jin couldn't say another word but gripped at his clothes for support as Hiro enters the apartment code and opens the door wide.

They got in.

So it turns out, he does not only know the way to his home, but he also knows his apartment number and pass.

He doesn't know if he should weep or be amazed at his stalking expertise.

The entire house was alarmingly quiet when Hiro closes the door behind him and without caring to take his shoes off, he went straight towards the empty kitchen and placed him comfortably on the table.

The young fellow flinches when his palms take a firm hold of his intact knees and spread it wide open, wide enough for Jin to lean back, his frail arms supporting himself from behind him as Hiro makes his way in.

Hiro stared at the most stunning round-eyed person staring up at him, his hands from his knees glide heatedly upwards, brushing and kneading against the side of his thighs, and he seems to avoid touching his behind as he places both of his hands flatly against the table's flat surface behind him, his arms trapping him in.

Jin gulps.

The man's gaze against him was lethal, overflowing with different raw emotions.

"Say something."

Hiro whispers, getting worried about his silence.

Jin gasps, feeling his inside stirring and the uncomfortable twinge from between his thighs—specifically inside his uniform trousers. His eyes widen in realization.

He tried scooting over backward but he immediately pushes himself forward upon feeling the odd electric charge of Hiro's thumbs briefly touch and brushed his behind, but now it looks like he was rubbing and pressing himself against something more sweetly forbidden.

With shivering breath, "You're hard," he speaks absentmindedly to his face.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Come support my story at my main focused platform, webnovel.

"Captivated (BL)" written by:  Daniel_BlakeZD