♣Chapter 83 ♣

Start from the beginning

"Finally!!" Tina squealed, running and encapsulating her. "Finally you are awake. God how much I missed you. I missed my bestie and my sister so much." Her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Hey, I am all right now. Please don't cry.." Adiva patted her back in consolation.

"You better be..." She sniffed, wagging her finger half beratingly and pulling away.

Ana pulled her in a hug as she whispered, "Welcome back dear" and kissed her cheek.

Next her parents and siblings were the ones by whom she was throttled with lots of hugs and kisses.

"Welcome back to the world angel face..." She giggled at Igor's dramatic way of displaying his affection.

"Yeah, you don't know how glad we are to see you well again." Alyosha spoke, as he playfully slapped Igor on his back earning a scowl from him. She giggled softly, watching the playful exchange.

"Thanks, I am so glad to see you all too..." She voiced her gratitude.

All of them were greeting her and congratulating them while the twins were being transported from one set of arms to another. This was the first time they were holding them, as Zacharias had strictly forbidden from holding them before Adiva. They all cooed at their cuteness. One  telling that the twins looked like him, while the other arguing on that point.

"Mom, look at their tiny fingers. They are so small..." Ziya squealed in astonishment, holding each one of the twins hands in hers.

"They are hardly few days old, what do you expect from them sweetheart?" Her mother chided playfully, making her pout.

"Hey babies..." She cooed, as both of them looked at her intriguingly, flailing their tiny hands and legs. "I am your aunt Ziya..."

"These two look so much like the both of you..." Anastasia spoke, holding one of the twins in her arms. "Especially Zaina has Adiva's smile and Zmaray looks exactly like Zach. Eyes, charm and all."

"I seriously don't know how you all are able to guess the difference between them, for all I know they look like these cute little chipmunks." Igor got a smack on his head as soon as he blurted out.

"Argh!...Will you stop doing that Zach?" He scowled, rubbing his hand over his head.

"Then don't you dare call my kids chipmunks." He retorted.

Igor had on and on been calling the same thing from the first moment he had laid his eyes on them. He had said the same when Adrian and Irina were born.

"You two deserve every bit of happiness and we wish you both many and wonderful filled times ahead of you...Congratulations..." Asad spoke, while others nodded happily in approval.

"True though...You both have gone through so much, and we wish that no further harm comes your way." Ana spoke, placing her arm around her brother's waist, leaning into him.

Zach kissed her forehead, as he held her in his arms.

"Amen to that..." Artyon said from beside her, and she was quick to be back in her husband's arms.

"Look at you...You cutie pie.." Tina crooned softly, tapping her finger tips on Zaina's nose. "Oh god, look at her..." She gushed, when Zaina scrunched her nose adorably and flailed her tiny arms.

"Aww...I so badly want to have my own kids now..."

Alyosha's eyes twinkled at her statement. "Don't worry my squirrel, I will give you as many kids as your heart wishes..." He winked.