Who Makes Rules For Sex?

Start from the beginning

    "Well you don't know that for sure." I shrug, and he raises his eyebrows at me.

    "I'm.. I'm pretty sure I love everything about you ba.." He stops himself, and I look at him with a tilted head. "Baby.." He speaks softer, looking down as he finishes his sentence.

    "I like it.." I nod, and he does too.

    "Great, moving on.. I'm positive about how I feel, though I think it's extremely in character for you to question if my feelings are true or not.. I know that it might be hard to wrap your head around, but I do love everything about you darling.. I have always loved everything about you, and I always will. No matter what my feelings are, it's obvious that you're feeling some pretty strong feelings so.. Whatever makes you the most comfortable.." He reaches forward, and touches my face which only makes me groan. I place my head down on my knees, hiding it away from him.

    "None of this makes me comfortable.." I admit, and he sits down next to me as I lift my head and rest my chin on my knees now.

    "I'm not trying to persuade you, or change your mind, or make you feel bad in any way. I'm just.. I'm trying to understand alright?" He asks, and I nod. "You used to change in front of me, and you never had any shame in that, but now you do?" He asks me, and I sigh.

"Back then there was no chance so it didn't matter if you disliked anything... Now.. It's not the same." I shrug, and I shake my head. "It's stupid. I need to get over it, I know I just can't help but think this is going to change something, or make something different, or fuck something up.. I'm sorry, I'm..." I shake my head, and he reaches for me.

"Hey... Hey, it's not stupid, it's not stupid at all. I get it, I know. It makes me nervous

too. All of this makes me nervous and anxious, and my hands get sweaty, and my heart beats fast. I get it.. In a different way, but I do get it.. You don't have to get over anything. If you don't want to have sex with me then don't.. I'm going to ask you though.. What do you want?" He looks at me straight on, and I look at him straight on, blinking my eyes a few times, and then I look him up and down before I swallow.

"I want you... Of course I want you, I just.. I mean I'm scared.. I guess." I shrug again.

"Well I'm not a rollercoaster." He laughs, and I do too.

"Well you could be.. I haven't gone for a ride yet." I joke too, and we both laugh. "I do want you... I'm just... Second guessing myself." I admit. He leans forward, and kisses me soft at first, and the closer he gets the more he leans above me, and now he's leaning over me, and he's moving his lips, and I'm lost already in the way he feels. I push back on him, and kiss him, taking over the kiss, taking the control in the way we move. I push his chest, and he moves with me, letting me move him just the way I want him. I feel him move back onto the bed, holding himself up as I move my leg over his that way I'm straddling his lap.

"Hold on a minute." He breathes against my lips, but I continue kissing him, pushing the little bit of fear I have left away from the front of my brain, and somewhere in the back.

"No holding, more kissing." I press my lips to him and run my hands through his hair, tugging lightly as I move them down to his neck. As I do I feel the low groan move from his chest to my lips as he lets it out, and then he's moving back.

"Holding. We need to hold right now or I won't be able to stop.. Don't argue with me right now because I know you want to, so don't. Lips closed." He warns me, and I press my lips together, rolling my eyes.

"Fine." I speak through my teeth.

"Look at me. We have rules, alright?" He asks, and I scoff.

"Who makes rules for sex?" I throw my hands up, and he tilts his head.