Epilogue

It's Christmas time. I hated Christmas because I had always been alone in my house, but this time it was different. This time I'm no longer alone.

"Hi, Honey," Samuel said softly and gave me a kiss on my cheek gently. "You look beautiful today."

I smiled softly. "You too, Sammy." I pulled him closer to me. He chuckled. I caressed his cheek gently, making him blush.

"Jihoonnie~ They are watching us," he whispered into my ear. 

Once I realized it I quickly jumped back a little with an embarrassed smile. Now I was blushing. I didn't care about our friends who were watching us with stars in their eyes because it wasn't the first time, but now my mom has been here. "Mom, I swear you didn't see anything."

"Of course, I didn't, honey," she said with a smirk and disappeared into the kitchen.

I sighed. Why are you doing this to me, mom~!?

Soonseok and Verkwan couples have disappeared into the living room again. WHY!? WHY ME!?

Samuel laughed a bit. "You're so cute when you're blushing, Hoonnie."

My smile has appeared again. I turned to him. "You too, Samuel."

"But you are cuter! Because you look like a baby!"

"Nope, the only baby here is you, Samuel!" I turned towards the living room with a slight frown. "DON'T LISTEN TO US, BOO SEUNGKWAN! I KNOW YOU'RE BEHIND THE WALL!!!!"

I saw an angry Seungkwan leave and I made a winning smile. I know you very well, Seungkwan. I thought with a slight smirk. But this time I won!

Samuel hit me on my shoulder gently. "Don't be so hard at him, it's Christmas." He smiled and gave me a light kiss on my lips.

"Fine, but he's so annoying..."

"Jihoon?" Samuel raised his brow.

"Eh... It's Christmas time!" I said with an uncertain laugh.

***

Samuel and others decorated a tree and living room and I was helping my mom in the kitchen. I put some sweets on the tray and went back to the living room to put them on the table. Everyone was singing some Christmas songs while decorating the tree and I was happy. I wasn't alone anymore. My beloved boyfriend and friends were here and my mom as well. Then once I was done I went to help them with the tree.

Then my mom prepared dinner and we sat down on the chairs around the table. After dinner, we walked towards the tree and sat down on the ground. We sang Christmas songs and then my mom has prepared rooms for all of us. Samuel was with me in my room and others were in the guest rooms.

I lay down on my bed and Samuel lay down beside me. I pulled him into a warm hug. "I love you," I whispered, making him blush.

"I love you too, Hoonnie."

***

The next day, I heard Soonyoung shouting, and also, I heard the other three running behind him downstairs. I sighed and sat up carefully, trying to not wake up Samuel.

"You don't have to be careful, I'm awake," Samuel said with a grin, sitting up on the bed and giving me a soft kiss on my lips. "Let's go downstairs, to unwrap gifts."

I nodded and then we went off my room, walking downstairs and heading to the living room, where others have already been.

Samuel quickly ran towards the tree and sat down. I smiled and sat down next to him on the ground. Seungkwan started handing us our gifts. My smile widened a bit more when I've noticed that Samuel held my gift in his hands. I felt a bit embarrassed because of that gift.

Samuel's smile has widened once he took out a knitted sweater. He turned around and jumped on me happily. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! This gift is awesome! I love it a lot! And those kittens are so cuteee! It's the most adorable Christmas gift that I've ever gotten."

I hugged him back with an uncertain smile on my face. "I'm bad at picking gifts for someone..."

"No, no, no! I do really love it, Hoonnie! I don't care what kind of gift it is, the main point is that the gift is from you! And that's all I do really care about!" He leaned closer to me and then, ignoring the other couples, our lips have connected.

THE END

***

Wow! I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did!

I did really love all characters in there! And the Samhoon babies were always so adorable!
And I don't even talk about side ships Soonseok or Verkwan - Such Samhoon shippers, haha! XD

And Jihoon's mom was everything! I loved her so much!
I really can say that one of my favorite characters was the principal! :D

Also, thank you so so much for the votes and such amazing comments! I do really appreciate it a lot!

This book is for you my beloved sis - Jihoon_lover
Thank you so much for being here and supporting me!