Chapter 3

I turned to the person, lifting up my head. Trying to show up a normal face, not a weird one. "I- We just talked about-" I stopped, not able to continue. I looked back at the two idiots to find some help. They are really useless. I thought, looking back at the guy behind me.

"I'm waiting," he said with a smirk.

"I don't have to answer you," I said back with a slight smirk. "We are not even friends anyway."

"Okay then, Jihoon. We'll meet again. Now I gotta go." He gave me one of his fake smiles and left.

I sighed in relief. It was easy, too easy. I thought.

"You okay?"

I looked at Soonyoung, giving him a fake smile. "Yeah, but not thanks to you..."

Then I noticed Hansol who has entered the class. Then I turned back to Seungkwan with a big smile. "Hey, Seungkwan. Look who has appeared," I sang quietly.

Seungkwan looked at the boy and started panicking. "Couldn't you tell me earlier!?" 

I smiled at him because I knew one thing. Seungkwan was in love with this guy, but he was too afraid to go to talk with him. So he was looking for partners for everyone here except him. How predictable.

Suddenly Seungkwan left as quickly as possible, trying not to let the boy find him. I laughed quietly.

***

The lunch break began and I was on my way to find a table.

"Hey, Jihoon!"

I stopped and turned to that boy who called my name. It was him. I gulped and smiled a little. "H-Hi."

"If you can't find any free table, then you can sit with me if you want, Jihoon."

I froze. "M-May I?"

"Don't be so polite," he chuckled. "We're friends."

I smiled and sat down at the table across from him. I looked down at my lunch, trying to avoid his gaze.

"I-I know it's not good timing, but I want to ask you something. Who was that guy before?"

I choked a little. "Hm? What are talking about, Samuel?"

"I'm talking about that guy who didn't look really friendly..." he said with an uncertain face. "Are you in trouble?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm not. We are not just friends, that's all."

"Oh... I see, but you looked like you were afraid of him..."

I sighed. "I'm sorry, but I really don't wanna talk about him, could we please talk about something else if you don't mind?"

"Of course! Do you have a boyfriend?"

I choked once again. "Excuse me!?" I was overreacting. So I quickly covered my mouth and looked at him. "S-Sorry... No, I don't have a boyfriend, you?"

He chuckled. "Me neither."