Chapter 16

A few days passed. I sighed and wanted to sit down at my chair in the class, but someone has interrupted me. With a groan, I turned around to see who is that. I raised my brow. "Seokmin?"

"I- I just wanted to ask you if you haven't seen Soonyoung... I-I know he is with you in the same class and I-"

"And I do not know where he is," I answered simply, sitting down at my chair.

"But... I know I'm annoying, but I haven't seen Jeonghan or Seungcheol either."

"Wait a minute! Soonyoung, Seungcheol, and Jeonghan are a part of Mingyu's gang, aren't they?"

Seokmin slightly nodded.

"Where is Mingyu?"

"I don't know, all of them just disappeared," Seokmin replied quickly.

Samuel, Seungkwan, and Hansol join us suddenly.

"I saw them walking out of the school," Seungkwan spoke all of a sudden.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "It's really strange," I admitted with a sigh.

"It is because Seungcheol is one of the strongest students here. He's also older than Mingyu."

Samuel grabbed my hand into his. "Please, Jihoon... Don't do anything crazy..."

I gave him a slight smile. "Don't worry, Sammy. I just can't help myself. I want to give our king of school a little lesson of behavior, that's all."

"But he's too strong and... big," Samuel replied worriedly.

"He is just a coward," I said simply, walking off the class leaving my friends behind.

Once I got out of the school, I stopped and looked around. Where the hell are they? Suddenly someone spoke quietly behind me.

"Run!"

I turned around and saw Soonyoung who was slowly approaching me. "Soonyoung?" I frowned. "What are you doing?"

"Just run!"

Soonyoung sounded desperate, I turned back, started running away and Soonyoung ran right behind me. "What-What are you doing, Soonyoung!?" I kept running. Then suddenly someone has jumped on me and we both fell to the ground.

"What th-" I stopped. Now I was facing Seungcheol who was kept holding me on the ground.

Suddenly I heard clapping. "Nice try, Jihoon, but as I see it, you have fallen into my trap," he scoffed.

I stood up along with Seungcheol who kept holding me. I've tried to escape, but Seungcheol's grip was too strong. I hissed in pain. "What the fuck you want!? Just let me go!"

"You are not going anywhere, understood!?" he shouted out loud, clenching his fists.

I smirked. "You are just a coward, Kim Mingyu." After I said that, I suddenly felt a burning pain in my left cheek. I coughed a few times and slightly smiled at him. "And that's all?"

He groaned and wanted to punch me once again, but then someone's hand has stopped him. "That's enough, Mingyu!" Seungcheol let me go. "This kid has right... You are just a coward!" he kept shouting at Mingyu. "I should have stopped you sooner, but I was too scared..." Seungcheol sighed. "Maybe you are tall, however, you are too weak, that's why you were using the three of us for dirty work instead of you!"

"Seungcheol."

I turned to Jeonghan who was approaching us slowly with a worried face. "What's going on here?" He looked at me. "Are you okay, Jihoon!?" he quickly asked.

I nodded.

"We didn't want to hurt you... Soonyoung had wanted to warn you, but it was too late..."

"It's okay," I said with a slight smile.

Suddenly we have all frozen in places. "Everyone to my office, NOW!"