Chapter 8

After a lunch break, we went out of the school to the nearby park. Of course, hand in hand. I didn't care about people's looks. I just wanted to be with the person I loved the most.

We sat down on the nearest bench and Samuel gave me one of his beautiful smiles. I slowly leaned over and gave him a light kiss on his cheek. Then I whispered those three words into his ears softly.

He giggled. "I love you too."

He pulled me closer to him, putting his hands around my body. I laid my head on the shoulder closing my eyes for a while.

"What are you thinking now?" Samuel asked softly.

"I just... I just want to be with you forever."

"Me too. One day people will accept us," Samuel replied with a slight smile.

"I hope so..."

***

"Seungkwan, please stop hiding behind the tree," Soonyoung said a little annoyed, sitting on the bench with crossed arms on his chest.

"NO! I'll be here until he leaves!"

"Seungkwan!" Soonyoung shouted angrily. "Don't act like a child! And Hansol isn't a dog, he doesn't bite you! He doesn't even know you're there!"

"NO! And I don't act like a child, but you do!" Seungkwan shouted back, still hiding behind the tree.

"ME!?" Soonyoung yelled out. "The only child here is YOU, Seungkwan!"

"I don't care! As long as he's here, I'll be behind the tree!"

"This is the best afternoon spent with that idiot who is hidden behind the tree because he had noticed his secret love," he mumbled.

"I can still hear you, Soonyoung! AND HE IS NOT MY SECRET LOVE!" Seungkwan shouted aloud.

Soonyoung sighed. Of course, he isn't...

***

"Isn't Seungkwan there?" Samuel asked, pointing at the person who was hidden behind the tree.

"Obviously yes," I answered with a frown, trying to find out why he was hiding there.

Then Samuel began to laugh.

"What?"

"Over there," he said with a laugh.

"Hansol?"

"Yeah! He's from Seokmin's class. That is the class next to ours" Samuel tried to explain to me.

I nodded with a slight smile. "I know, but why him?"

He chuckled. "Because Seungkwan loves him," he said, still laughing. "But he would never admit it out loud."

"Wow, maybe we're not the only ones in love," I said. "I've always been afraid to be different and now I see that there are others here who are the same." 

"Yeah, sometimes, it's hard to be different, but I'm just trying to be myself like everyone else."

"I know, Sam, but don't forget I'm here now and always will be." I smiled at him, pulling him closer to me. We were so close now.

"You promise?"

"I promise." With those words, I have connected our lips.