Chapter 1

A new school year started and I was heading to my class to find a seat. I sat down on the last desk in a row by the window. This class was so loud. I lay at the desk and closed my eyes for a while. Everyone was talking about their beloved halves.

The bell started ringing and our teacher entered the class along with a new student. I lifted up my head to see who was the new student. He looked so awesome. He looked like an idol.

The boy in front turned to me. "Hey, Jihoon. Look at him!" he whispered excitedly. "He looks like your type," he added with full of enthusiasm.

"Er... I don't think so."

"Of course, you do, Jihooniee!"

"Soonyoung stop!"

"Nope, admit it!"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

"That he's cute!" he responded and attracted unwanted attention.

I sighed. It's not good...

"Yeah, I'm sure he's your type! He looks so good! I'm starting to envy you a little, Jihoon!" Seungkwan added to the conversation.

I'm surrounded by idiots...

"Be quiet back there!" the teacher shouted.

I sighed in relief. Thank you, god...

The boy smiled at all of us. "Hey, everyone! My name is Kim Samuel." he smiled again and bowed.

The room was filled with the clapping hands of students. Then I've something realized. The only free seat was next to me. I gulped and looked at the teacher who has pointed at me and had something said to the new student. He nodded and went in my direction.

Soonyoung quickly turned to me with his weird smile. "He's coming!" he quietly sang. I wanted to punch him, but then the boy has appeared at my desk with the softest smile I've ever seen.

"Hi, I'm Kim Samuel."

I uncertainly smiled at him. "My name is Lee Jihoon," I answered, ignoring the expressions of those idiots around me.

Samuel sat down beside me on his chair. I quickly looked away, trying not to look like a tomato. He was so beautiful and his voice was so soft.

***

The school has finally ended and I was trying to disappear, but it was a little bit impossible because the boy who was running behind me right now and trying to catch me knew everything about all of the students here.

I could've escaped him if I realized he wasn't alone. I bumped into someone and my butt met the tough ground. I looked up and frowned. "I'm warning you, Soonyoung. I'll kill you one day," I hissed in pain. Then someone has lifted me up. I turned to him. "What the hell you want!?"

He smirked. "Calm down, child. Soonyoung is innocent. He is just doing what I want him to do for me... Because he has no choice..." He laughed. "I don't want anything, not now, it's too soon."

I growled. "I'm not afraid of you!"

"You should be," he answered with a smile and tried to caress my cheek but I pushed his hand away from my face.

His smile disappeared for a moment. "I like your behavior. You are not like Soonyoung. He's so weak, but you are so strong! You could've traded places with him in my squad if you're interested.

"Eh, no thanks though. I'm fine," I said with a smirk.

He frowned a little. "Okay then. See you soon, Jihoon. I hope you'll change your mind." Then they turned and went off.

"Don't worry! It will not happen! Bye!"

***

Heyoo! Hehe, yeah... I'm here with another book!
I started writing a book on my other favorite ship - Samhoon.
There will also be two side ships, hehe. :D

I hope you enjoy this book as well.
I'm sorry for any mistakes. English isn't my native language.
But I'm trying my best, I promise.