Chapter 5

We were sitting in silence side by side on the blanket, each of us looking away. I tried hard to not blush. Why I was acting like that? What does this boy do to me? I slightly shook my head, slowly turning my head to him. He's so beautiful. I know I shouldn't stare at him, but I couldn't help! He's been so adorable!

"So..." I cleaned my throat. Then I smiled a little uncertainly.

He smiled back. "I'm glad I can be here with you, Jihoon."

"M-Me too." OMG! NO! STOP! I CAN'T BLUSH! NOT NOW!

Samuel giggled, giving me one of his beautiful smiles. "So... I don't think they'll come back."

I gulped, trying to smile. "Y-Yeah, I also think so..." I'LL KILL YOU, SEUNGKWAN!!!!! EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT!!!! "So... What do wanna do?" I asked softly.

"Could you close your eyes please?"

"W-What?"

"Just do it." He giggled.

I slowly closed my eyes and waited. Then something happened. I felt his soft lips on my cheek. I immediately opened my eyes and looked at him. "W-Why?" I really hated my shaky voice and I also hated my heart which started pounding faster than before! DAMMIT! CALM DOWN!

He chuckled. "I wanted to know your reaction," he spoke all of sudden. "I thought you were in love with me, but I wanted to try you."

"You... WHAT!?" I started yelling out, trying to cover up my red cheeks.

He shrugged with a smile. "It was too obvious, you didn't even try to cover it up." He laughed.

"I-I don't know what are you talking about..."

"I think, you do, your cheeks are redder than before," he replied with a smile.

"I-I don't know what to say-"

"Then don't say anything."

He leaned over and I started panicking. Then, as if time had slowed down. Samuel connected our lips in a soft kiss. Then he pulled away from me a little. What the hell happened now!? I carefully touched my lips and then I looked at him slowly.

"So...?"

I lost all my words. I didn't even know how to react. I felt my cheeks burn.

*Meanwhile somewhere else*

"OMG! OMG! Did you see that, Soonyoung!? They kissed!" Seungkwan grabbed Soonyoung by his shoulders and started shaking with him.

Soonyoung tried to pull away from him. "O-Of course, I-I saw that! A-And now s-stop shaking with-with me!"

Seungkwan, who realized this, quickly pulled Soonyoung and gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry."

"Nothing happened, BUT!" Soonyoung raised his voice as he noticed how the corners of Seungkwan's lips rose. "Don't do it again!"

The corners of Seungkwan's lips dropped. "Fine..." he muttered, turning back to the two sitting next to each other on the blanket. "Our plan has been accomplished!" Seungkwan jumped with joy.

"Our... PLAN!? I thought it was just your PLAN!" Soonyoung shouted at the boy standing in front of him. "And I'm happy they two are finally together, but I wanted to ask you something, SeUngKwaN. What about you and him? Hmm!?"

Seugkwan froze and slowly turned to Soonyoung who stepped back a little when he has noticed his creepy face.

"What did you say? Say it again, Soonyoungie~"

The older gulped, looking for a way out of here. "I-I just said what I think. Ju-Just go and-and tell him a-about your f-feelings, th-that's all. Pleasedon'tkillme!" he muttered quickly at the end and shut his eyes tightly.