Chapter 6

I jumped into my bed, looking at the ceiling with a big smile and red cheeks. No one has been home, so I've been all alone here. I wanted to shout, I wanted to jump like an idiot, but I was just lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. Are... Are we dating now? Everything just happened all of sudden. 

I took the phone out of my pocket and turned it on. I saw some photos of my arch enemy and others. He really will be following me everywhere. I sighed and clicked on Samuel's ig account. I still didn't send him a request... So I slowly put my finger on the button and sent him a request. It's great, Jihoon... You can't take it back NOW!

My phone beeped. I looked at it and gasped. The request is accepted. I started panicking again, but then I tried to calm down and look at his account to see his photos. Oh my God! So beautiful!

My phone beeped once again. I sighed.

Seungkwan:
OMG! You two were so cute together!

Jihoon:
I thought you were spying on us...
You and Soonyoung!

Seungkwan:
Of course!
I wanted to see how my plan puts you together :D

I sighed. He's so annoying. Okay, I don't like him, but- He and Soonyoung are the only ones who are talking with me... The other students just... don't like the thing around my orientation. Even though the two are idiots, they don't laugh at me because of it, on the contrary, they support me.

***

He pushed me against the wall. I hissed in pain. "What the fuck you want!?"

"You exactly know what I want, Jihoon."

"My answer is still NO!" I shouted at him, looking for some help, but no one came to help me. I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for the end, but nothing has happened. And then I heard his voice. Please... go away...

"Leave him alone!"

"Oh- You are the new student, aren't you?" he smirked at him.

"Yes, I am and now let him go!"

"Do you even know who I am!?" He shouted with a growl.

"No and I don't care, just let him go, maybe you're tall, but that doesn't mean you're the king of the school!"

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Samuel. "He's a king of the school, Sam..." I said almost inaudibly.

"Yeah, listen to your little friend, he's right."

Samuel clenched his fists.

"Please... don't do anything, Sam... just go away..."

The guy, who was standing in front of me just stepped away and I slumped to the ground heavily. Please, Sam... Suddenly I felt so weak.

"So... What do you wanna do to me, kid?"

"Me? Hm... Nothing," Samuel answered with a bright smile. Then he fell to the ground. Samuel came closer, trying to not burst out laughing, I looked around and saw Seungkwan who was jumping at the spot and laughing like a child.

"Get out of here!" Samuel shouted at the guy on the ground.

He stood up. "You will all regret it!" he shouted and left.