Chapter 15

Samuel and I walked to the school together. I've noticed Seungkwan and Hansol and smiled. So... I guess they've finally got together. I grabbed Samuel by his hand and entered the school. Many people were watching us with mist in their eyes, however, I've ignored it. I opened my locker and grabbed some books from it, then closed the locker again. I looked at Samuel and smiled.

We went through the hallway and quickly entered our class. I took a seat and Samuel as well. Suddenly, we heard the bell ring and all students quickly ran to this class, taking their seats before the teacher entered.

***

"I- I haven't known you two were together," I said a little bit confused and sat down along with Samuel at the table in the cafeteria.

"Ah... Yeah, we just tried to cover it up," Seokmin said with a nervous smile, looking around.

I nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, a Verkwan couple has joined us. Samuel put lunch at the table in front of me, giving me a strict look. I smiled nervously and started eating.

"Wow, Jihoonnie~ I haven't known you had your own mom."

Samuel laughed a little. "Jihoon's mom wants him to eat his lunch because he needs to eat more." Samuel smiled. "That's why he is still so small," he added.

Everyone around the table burst out laughing. I groaned. "Why does everyone doing this to me!?"

"Sorry, Jihoonnie~ But I couldn't help," Samuel spoke after he stopped laughing and gave me a light kiss on my cheek.

"Why does everyone look at us like that?" Soonyoung asked with uncertainty in his voice.

Seokmin grabbed Soonyoung's hand into his and I frowned at those people sitting around. "Because..." I looked back at Soonyoung. "Because they are just jealous," I said with a slight smile, trying to calm him down. He doesn't need to know details... He's a friend of mine and I think I need to protect him in front of human toxicity. The people sitting around just hate us because they don't think we are normal. They think we're sick or whatever. Life genuinely isn't fair to us...

"Yeah... Those people are just jealous," Seokmin repeated with a nervous smile.

Seungkwan suddenly spoke after a long silence. "So... You and Samuel, such an adorable couple. Did you two sleep together?"

I coughed. "W-WHAT?" I hate rice from now... I thought. "I- Yeah... Samuel had spent the whole night with me and what? I guess you two had also been together the whole night, hadn't you?"

Seungkwan's cheeks turned red all of a sudden. And I made a winning smile, crossing my arms on the chest.

Soonyoung rested his head on Seokmin's left shoulder and along with him, they've listened to us.

Hansol grinned and put his hand around Seungkwan's chest. Then he leaned over and connected their lips. Seungkwan quickly pulled away from him.

"Not here, Hansol!"

Seokmin and I smirked at each other and turned to our beloved halves and pulled them into long kisses.

"See?" Seungkwan whisper-yelled at Hansol. "Do you see what you did!?"

Hansol smirked. "I think I did a good thing."

"Wha-"

Seungkwan has been interrupted by Hansol's kiss.