Part 26❤️

Tw-none

Y/n pov-
I have now been living with everyone for about a week or two and everything seem perfect me and Harry have gotten really close and everyone can see that today we have decided that we should surprise everyone with a holiday as it's been a long await and we think it's due to happen.

"Right so our opinion are Ibiza, Italy or Maldives" Harry suggested. " I think Maldives because we have all been to Ibiza before and I think Italy should be something me and I should do cause it's more romantic then to take our friends on holiday and I've always wanted to go Maldives I really want to swim with the pigs" I suggest to Harry. "Yes I think Maldives is a good choice" Harry laughs at my comment about swimming with the pigs. " so we can either go tomorrow or in 2 weeks" Harry adds " I think 2 weeks cause then it give me time to get shopping and all the girly stuff and obviously we need to surprise everyone" I reply " yes I think we should surprise them tomorrow cause then u and the girls have time to sort everything out that you girls do" Harry implies. "Yes I think that's a good idea" I laugh. Me and Harry discuss a way to surprise everyone.

We have came up with the idea that Harry surprises the lads and I surprise the girls. Harry suggested that he will take them out for dinner and will surprise them then. I suggested that I'm going to go and take the girls out for a shopping try and drop hits to them and wait for them to realise. "Right and I think when we have surprise them then I think that we should go out to celebrate" Harry gets excited "yes great idea right gonna text them now, and you text the boys" I reply in the same energy.

GIRLS- talia,  Freya,  faith

Gorgeous gorgeous girlies

                                                                 Me
                                        Shopping tomorrow?

Talia
Of course girl😁

Freya
Cant wait 😛

Faith
Will be there ofc 🥰

                                                                 Me
                                                  Great 1 pm 😁

LADS- jj, Simon, ethan, Tobi, josh, lux ,cal

Troopers

                                                                  Me
                              Nando's at 1 everyone come

Ethan
Up to something?

Simon
Yeh what he said ^

Josh
Sure

Lux
Yes

Jj
If it's on u

"Right what did the boys say" I wonders. "All of the said yes, Simon and Ethan I think I'm up to something" Harry replies "well probably cause your never wanting to go out" I laugh. "True anyway what did the girls say" Harry questions "they said yes of course the girls are always gonna say yes to a shopping trip" I laugh "true" Harry laughs with me.

"Right I'm getting tired" I yawn. "Night love you" Harry yawns "love you too" I reply. Just in the matter of seconds we both fall asleep straight away.

Will everything stay perfect...

A/n-

Date: Tuesday 15th February 2022

Time:2:15

Words:564

Thank you everyone for reading this part hope you all enjoyed it sorry that it is slightly boring hopefully soon will be some drama and sorry for not posting I have been quite ill at the moment but I'm gonna hopefully keep on track and post more often. Anyway don't forget to leave suggestions as I would like to include you all as much as possible thank you❤️
Love you❤️