Part 22❤️

Tw- none

Y/n POV-
"Right y/n you need to explain what you meant earlier" Harry looks at me....

I dunno what to say, because the person that has been messaging me has told me I cannot tell anyone because if I do someone will get hurt and I can't let people get hurt because of me. "Y/n you need to tell me now, so I can help you and be there for you" Harry expresses his concerns. "Right okay, so basically I have been getting messages from an unknown number telling me, that I have to leave you alone and that I can't go anywhere near you, because if not, someone will get hurt, and that I cannot tell  anyone about this, so this is why I moved back here to my flat because I couldn't let anyone get hurt because of me sorry Harry I should of told u sooner but I was scared" I look at Harry for a reaction but I'm just too worried if he will be annoyed at me. "Aww y/n you should of came to me straight away I could of help you" Harry Hugs me.

"Right now I know and I can protect you I think you should move back in with us sidemen, everyone has missed you so much, we can all help you" Harry suggests to me. "I don't know" I look at Harry "I will let you think of it we can stay here until they all get back which is on Friday so you have 4 days to make your decision" Harry informs me. "Thank you" we both just sit watching greys anatomy episodes, we both love it so much.

Some time goes by I check my phone and see it's now 10 to midnight. "Harry" I breathe "yes y/n" he sits up so we are now facing one another. "I know it's a lot to ask but would you please stay with me for a few days, I understand it's a lot so if you don't want to then completely understand" I express my feeling to Harry. "Of course I will y/n, I just need to get some clothes from home tomorrow" he smiles at me I have missed him so much. We both decided we should head to bed as it really late. I try to sleep but I can't As my mind keeps telling me should I have told Harry, what if something happens, what if someone gets hurt all because of me. To distract myself from ending in tears and waking Harry up , I get up and go to the kitchen to make myself a coffee and sit a drink it and I try to take my mind of things but I can't help but think what I should do. A hour has gone by and I hear something coming from my room I look to see what it is and I'm faced with a very tired looking Harry, I let out a sigh of relief. "Why aren't you in bed" Harry questions me. "I just couldn't really sleep I'm not that tired" I decided not to tell him the truth cause I don't want him to feel any pity for me. "Well let's go back to bed " Harry winks at me. Me and Harry end up having sex and it was amazing I have missed having Harry around "did that help" Harry giggles "yes" I reply to him yawning. We are very tired after so we both end up falling asleep, I have my head lying on Harry's chest and one of my legs on him and he has his hand on my thigh, this makes me feel so safe.

Did I make the right choice by telling Harry....

A/n

Date- 28th December 2021

Time- 8:15pm

Words- 747

Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter and my book, I'm sorry that this part is very small, but I hope you guys all enjoy it. Don't forget to vote and comment all your ideas and suggestions that I can add to the story so that you will enjoy it and so I can include you all as much as possible. It will also help me alot. I have been trying to upload every week but unfortunately I didn't last week and I am terribly sorry about that. But still hope you enjoy.
Love you all so much❤️
Thank you all very much❤️