Part 18❤️

Tw- none

Y/n POV
" y/n I need to tell you something and I don't want to ruin anything by saying this but I have to be honest" Harry informs me I begin to worry, what happens if he realises I like him and he don't like me back, "yes what is it" I wonder "u-umm so I like you, I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way, I just had to be honest and let you know" he tells me "Harry really, I was feeling the same way and I didn't think you did" I say "oh my goodness that was a relief, yes I really like you, you are so gorgeous and so kind to me" Harry tells me "aww Harry thank you so much you have done so much for me" I say "what do we do now" Harry questions "I think we should see how things go then decide from there, should we tell Ethan" I quiz "umm I think we should" Harry wonders "yes if you think so then we will" I say.

We begin to head home I am so glad Harry felt the same way I did, we arrive at home and I go to the living room to see everyone and nobody is in here "is anyone actually home" I ask Harry "u-umm I don't think so" he answers "do you want to watch something with me in the loving room" I ask Harry "yes of course" he answers "right give me a minute I'm going to get into my pyjamas" I imform harry "same" he replies.

This is what I put on and Harry puts on a jumper and joggers

This is what I put on and Harry puts on a jumper and joggers. Harry walks over to me "you look sooo fit" Harry tells me "thank you very much harold" I smile he looks me in the eyes and smiles, we both lean in and begin kissing, then Harry pushes me onto the bed and carry's on kissing me, then Harry begins removing my clothes and I begin removing his and one thing lead to another and we end up having sex. It was so amazing. We heard a loud noise enter the front door me and Harry look at each other and roll our eyes "well guess they are back now" Harry laughs, we both begin to get dressed and ready to go back down stairs before we leave the room Harry kisses me again. We meet with the others and questions where they have been "we just went out for lunch, how was your appointment y/n" ethan asks "yes good thank you" I reply "so what you all doing now" Harry wonders. Most of them reply with filming and editing and begin to leave to there rooms, so me and Harry are left together again. "Right should we watch that movie now" Harry giggles "yes let me just go and grab my phone you get one sorted" I say, I run up and grab my phone I look to see the time and I have 3 messages from the unknown number again, I told you to leave Harry alone, you need to watch out I told you, you would regret it if you didn't leave Harry alone, you cannot tell anyone about this. I begin to tear up and message back I reply and say who is this. I wipe my eyes and run down to Harry "what film did you pick" I wonder "step brothers" Harry replies "oooo I love this film" I sit with my head lying on Harry, holding his hand. I keep thinking back to that text what do they mean I have to watch out.

What do I do , do I tell anyone or not...

A/n
28th November 2021

5:20pm

Words-700

Thank you guys so much for reading I really appreciate it thank you, don't forgot to vote and leave ideas and suggestions that I should include into this story as I would love to include u all as much as I possibly can and I'm trying to upload once a week. I hope you enjoyed this part.
Thank you ❤️
Love you all so much❤️
Don't forget to vote❤️