Part 1❤️

Tw- mention of abuse

Y/n POV

"You're done it again" Ryan screamed, as I backed away from him. I don't know why he gets like this every time I leave the house I only went out to see talia and Freya because I haven't seen them in months because every time I leave Ryan gets very angry at me for no reason.

"What do u mean, I only just went to the restaurant 5 minutes down the road with only talia and Freya, I promise" I whimpered.
"Your now pushing your limits with me, don't talk back to me when you know what you have done" he yells while taking each step closer and closer to me. I can feel my back against the wall and still Ryan is getting closer to me .I can smell the amount of alcohol he has had tonight, it is making me feel very unwell.

"There is only one way that you can pay me back for what you have done you have been very bad" he tells me in a psychotic way it terrifies me. " please I'm sorry I promise i didn't do anything I'm sorry please" I cry. I can feel his hand raise to my forehead while he whispers into my ear "you have been a very naughty girl haven't you" all of a sudden he grips onto my hair and pulls me to the ground, I beg him to stop but he just don't listen to me. He starts to hit me and kick me, I don't have any energy to even fight back I really have had enough of him being like this.

Around 5 minutes later of him treating me like a punching back I find a little bit of energy to fight back and I push him off me and when he is falling back he hits his head on the edge of the coffee table. I wait and try to prepare myself for what I think is going to happen next, but he don't move. I quickly get up and don't look back and run straight for the front door, I get to the stairs and look back to see if he is chasing me but no nobody is in sight maybe when he hit his head it might of knocked him out. I really didn't mean to do that I just couldn't cope with the pain.

What do I do now, where do I go...

A/n
24 July 2021
10:55pm
416 words
(Sorry it's short next one should hopefully be longer) ❤️