Part 8❤️

Tw- none

Y/n POV
I've been asleep for about 2 hours and sis be the sleep I feel a bit better the hangover has gone a bit, I decided it's best if I just get out of bed and not waste my day in bed all day. I walk into the living room and see talia just waking up from a nap on the sofa.

"Hi T how you feeling now" I wonder "a bit better, what happened with you and Harry last night" talia questions "nothing I don't think I can't remember anything and neither does Harry" I answer. "Ohh, well how you feeling now, I heard you threw up last night" talia asks "I feel a bit better now but honestly I couldn't remember anything after me and Harry decided to have a competition to see who can shot the mosh shots and obviously I won" I inform talia "do u like Harry" talia quizzes "ummm I don't know, but he's my brothers best friend, ethan wouldn't be happy if anything did happen between us" I inform talia. We carry on talking about last night for a while.

"Right I'm gonna go shopping to get some food do you want to come or not" I ask talia "I would but I'm going to have to stream, when u go can u get me a energy drink please" talia asks "yes ofc I won't be long will be about 1 hour at the most, I'm going to go to the Morrison's down the road" I inform talia.

I arrive at the Morrison's down the road, I've been shopping for about 10 minuets, I don't know why but I feel uneasy in here. I'm trying to grab the cereal from the top shelf but I'm too short, I think they someone saw me struggling because someone comes next to me and grabs the box I was reaching for and passes it to me I look up to see who it was to thank them then I saw him, Ryan what is he helping me for I need to get away from him quick I grab my stuff and walk away fast I look back and see him following me I just run out the shop With my bag and that's it I don't want him to hurt me I just left him that night I hurt him back he's gonna really hurt me. I jump in my car and lock the doors straight away I start the car and drive away straight away. I pull up around the corner from talias house I look round to see if Ryan had followed me I don't see anyone so I think it will be safe I quickly drive up the apartment and get out and I get to the lifts and it's on top floor I'm not waiting for it to come I need to get away before Ryan comes, I run as fast as I can without stopping to the 8th floor where talia lives. I run straight into the apartment and lock the door as soon as I get in, I just drop to the floor crying, I'm too tired and scared Ryan is going to get me.

"Y/n....y/n... what's happened" talia worries "I-I saw Ryan he was at the shop and I wAlk away from him but he followed me out the shop and I ran to my car and drove straight here and the lifts" I breathe "the lift was at top floor, so I ran all the way up the stairs" I cry out. Talia just hugs me till I stop crying.

What happens if Ryan followed me and knows that I'm staying at talia and he comes and gets me and hurts me....

A/n

10:57am

4th august 2021

Words- 689

Sorry I didn't have time to post yesterday and also sorry that this is short, the next one I hopefully can make it longer and more exciting. Make sure you vote and suggest ideas because I want to include u as much as possible and make it exciting. ❤️